[gfy]ExcitableGregariousEelelephant[/gfy]

[gfy]MiniaturePerfectFinwhale[/gfy]

Roberto's goal vs. Leverkusen (1-1)

[gfy]NervousShoddyCassowary[/gfy]

Suarez's goal vs. Leverkusen (2-1)

[gfy]UnkemptResponsibleCrossbill[/gfy]

Bonus: Chicharito with a sitter

[gfy]FamousRevolvingAsiantrumpetfish[/gfy]

This team needs a winning mentality right now. Kinda reminds me of 2013-14, when Messi was absent, and the team had to step up, gradually. Knowing the squad was something different back then, but we still have a decent squad. The only thing we lack is a stout midfield. Since we play from the wings, I don't see that as a problem. Also, Lucho must bring fresh, young players from the list of players he has in his disposal.

Damn these injuries! :angry:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
They got their excuse for the bad performance by turning the game around and getting the win. They won't be that lucky next time. Celta game didn't wake them up at all, so disappointing.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
We are ahead of RM in the league after a tough schedule, we top our CL group and still have two games against BATE to clear the path for first place despite half the squad being injured and you are disappointed by the performance in a single game. I would rather look at the positive aspects: Great impact subs and Munir and Sergi gaining confidence minute by minute.
I know that the game was not good but only thing that matters is winning. Biggest weakness right now for me is our defensive approach. Not only GK + back four but the whole team and if we improve that performances will start to look way better than now.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
We are ahead of RM in the league after a tough schedule, we top our CL group and still have two games against BATE to clear the path for first place despite half the squad being injured and you are disappointed by the performance in a single game. I would rather look at the positive aspects: Great impact subs and Munir and Sergi gaining confidence minute by minute.
I know that the game was not good but only thing that matters is winning. Biggest weakness right now for me is our defensive approach. Not only GK + back four but the whole team and if we improve that performances will start to look way better than now.

Valid points, I would concur...although I'd add the lack of intensity from the start, the team looked old and far from up to the task for at least 45 minutes to start the match...Rare to see an opponent look the more energized one at Camp Nou for that long a time, very disheartening - irrespective of the injuries

Home of Barca Fans