CL | Round 2 - E: FC Barcelona - Bayer Leverkusen 2-1

F

Flavia

great 3 pts, but this team has some massive deficiencies right now, going to be a long 8 weeks and a long wait until January

Yeah. Great win, but there are so many problems right now... Too many injuries, and the players looking tired. Also the team have no cohesion right now. It doesn't even seem it's their 2nd season under Enrique.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Alves needs to only play against bottom table league teams. Everytime he got the ball I felt like we were gonna lose possession, and I was right.

On a more positive note, both the Sergi's were awesome.

Egert

Estonian Culé
WOAAAAAHHHHHH, how I celebrated when Suarez scored :barcascarf: Brought a nice smile when he dedicated his goal to Leo.

Altomonte

Good substitutions by Luis Enrique. Roberto, Alba and Munir energized the team. Sandro played well but should have scored 2 goals - at least.

Alik

So I've just come back from the stadium, from my first ever Barca match!

Am really glad we won, because otherwise my first experience would have been Barca having the poorest performance in recent times.

Everyone was poor really. Mathieu and Sandro were downright terrible. Although, Neymar and Iniesta tried a bit in the first half.

Roberto was of course the man of the match. Lovely move by Munir. And once again, Suarez gets in the score sheet.

Hopefully we learn how to operate without Messi. It's ridiculous how a team with Iniesta, Neymar, and Suarez were so toothless.

PS: I was a bit disappointed with the atmosphere at the Camp Nou, but it picked up a bit after the 2 goals. Also, there quite a few empty seats.

Horatio

You're welcome
Only redeeming factor of this poor performance is that we still win playing this bad lololol. Imagine how good we would be if we were in good form.

Antimadridista1

What a shit atmosphere at the Camp Nou. Sometimes I'm really ashamed of having such fans supporting our club.

Great come-back but there's a real problem with our team at the moment. We played amazingly a few weeks ago against Atletico and without Messi for seventy minutes.. What happened to these players?

Well done to Sergi Roberto, Munir and Luisito.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Happy with 3 points but unhappy with team play and Iniesta's injury. And yeah, the atmosphere didn't sound good at all and I have to agree with Lucho when he says that this team needs more support when things go bad.

arjunanand1

So I've just come back from the stadium, from my first ever Barca match!

Am really glad we won, because otherwise my first experience would have been Barca having the poorest performance in recent times.

Everyone was poor really. Mathieu and Sandro were downright terrible. Although, Neymar and Iniesta tried a bit in the first half.

Roberto was of course the man of the match. Lovely move by Munir. And once again, Suarez gets in the score sheet.

Hopefully we learn how to operate without Messi. It's ridiculous how a team with Iniesta, Neymar, and Suarez were so toothless.

PS: I was a bit disappointed with the atmosphere at the Camp Nou, but it picked up a bit after the 2 goals. Also, there quite a few empty seats.

This kinda reminds me of my experience last year when I went to watch Barca play PSG in December. All my friends are Barca haters and kept saying that Zlatan would score and humiliate us. And just as my luck would have it, he opened the scoring. Good thing that the game turned out totally in our favor in the end! :hooray:

Home of Barca Fans