CL | Round 2 - E: FC Barcelona - Bayer Leverkusen 2-1

hardyboy

This week is extremely vital or us. A win against Bayer and Sevilla would do us great. After that we've easy games lined-up(except for Villarrea at home) until the Clasico for which Leo would be available..

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
[formation=barca,6]
TerStegen
0-0-Pique-0-Mathieu-0-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Roberto
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Munir-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

It's perfect time to try Roberto as LB, cause every time we start Mathieu as LB we are leaking goals.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't remember Roberto ever playing there. Kinda risky to test him in an important CL match.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I don't remember Roberto ever playing there. Kinda risky to test him in an important CL match.

I think it's riskier to play Mathieu there, we conceded 8 goals this season when Mathieu played as LB, sure not all goals were his fault, but still he is horrible there.

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Luis Enrique: "Bravo and Alba trained normally and in principle they are available for the game tomorrow, we'll see.

:hooray:

StarLord

Since things have taken an extremely negative turn for us lately, let's see how the team can cope under real pressure and with depleted forces.

If we can survive this extremely lean period somehow, then I would expect our second half of the season to be pretty darn good.

With so many key players missing, winning the domestic league has become extremely difficult. What is more attainable for now is to take first place in our CL group and then launch an assault at defending our European title in the latter part of the season.

:barcascarf: :champions: X6

BigBarcaBoy

Since things have taken an extremely negative turn for us lately, let's see how the team can cope under real pressure and with depleted forces.

If we can survive this extremely lean period somehow, then I would expect our second half of the season to be pretty darn good.

With so many key players missing, winning the domestic league has become extremely difficult. What is more attainable for now is to take first place in our CL group and then launch an assault at defending our European title in the latter part of the season.

:barcascarf: :champions: X6

Looking at the league at the moment and with the calender after sevilla then there is no need to be so despondent about the league imo

StarLord

And we only have 1 key player missing. Bravo and Alba are back.

We have THE PLAYER missing, also Arda and Vidal cannot help for many more games and our bench is extremely weak. But yes, I overstated our current weakness. Let's hope the team can keep on winning.

Darko

We have to bring our A game since we still aren't at peak fitness and the germans will give us a run for our money!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, we also need to watch out for such a versatile forward in Julian Brandt, Bellarabi giving Alba problems and Kampl's speed. And Chricharito scoring goals out of the blue.

Yes, but he's the best FK taker in the World. You give him one or two attempts and the chances are high that he'll score or get very close to doing so. A complete beast at FKs.

Home of Barca Fans