Messi out for 7 weeks

raskolnikov

There is zero reason for Ronaldo to win it anyway, there should be more debate if he is actually in the top 3 rather than win it.? If he was on fire like last season and the media jumps on the hype train again then who knows but at this point Messi hads it on lockdown.
Besides voting probably ends in 6 weeks anyway and plenty are already in.

Kikan

Messi getting injured was almost in inevitable . The schedule this summer was nuts and frankly i do not know how he manged this far ( He is human after all ...I think :) . Despite his brilliance in every game prior to the injury , he was losing his magic touch sometimes and the fatigue was clearly noticeable , so i think this injury will bring a very relaxed and hungry Messi .

This will also be a good test for Neymar and Suarez and actually everyone in the team . I think they will all excel and play their heart out Whether they will make it or not is another topic .

Kikan

Not going to happen this year even if CR7 score 100 goals . CR7 is having a hard time scoring with all the competition he is facing within his own team .

Richard.H

Messi seriously needed a long rest. The Copa America probably did him more damage than the whole last season.

Nicky86

Is a bad news Messi's injury! But he will return stronger and I am looking forward to win a champions league again.

MagIX

Ballon Dor .. ? Damn i would be pissed if That Dolphin walks away with another one . leo Deserves this !

Don't warry, 0% chance he won't win the golden ball.
Even in 2013 when he missed half year due the injury (+ fifa shamefull extended voting to help CR), he almost won the galden ball (CR 27,99% - Messi 24.72%).
Sad for CR (and his fans) to know that he win only and exclusively if Messi is injured or out of shape. Messi at 100% vs CR at 100%: Messi alway wins.

RMU ReBorn

Don't warry, 0% chance he won't win the golden ball.
Even in 2013 when he missed half year due the injury (+ fifa shamefull extended voting to help CR), he almost won the galden ball (CR 27,99% - Messi 24.72%).
Sad for CR (and his fans) to know that he win only and exclusively if Messi is injured or out of shape. Messi at 100% vs CR at 100%: Messi alway wins.
It's Amazing How Madrid kids cry's About Blatter favouring Messi were as in Reality it's the exact opposite !

Home of Barca Fans