Messi out for 7 weeks

barcanuck

Lol. People here were begging for Pedro to leave.

I was OK with it either way, would of liked him to stay since the transfer ban was in place but still hard to lose both Xavi and Pedro with the replacements Arda and Vidal out until Jan.

JamDav1982

Pedro wanted to leave. Nothing could have been done about that.

Other than giving him more time on park but I dont think that even would have changed things as he was at stage of career he wanted to be a starter.

The front three last season is arguably the best of all time. Pedro was never going to break into that but he was as good a back up as Barca could have and received far too much abuse at times.

Other than giving him more time on park but I dont think that even would have changed things as he was at stage of career he wanted to be a starter.

The front three last season is arguably the best of all time. Pedro was never going to break into that but he was as good a back up as Barca could have and received far too much abuse at times.

As a starter he just wasn't good enough imo. As a backup he was great. But he wasn't willing to be a backup so we had to let him go.

I'm glad we got Neymar and Suarez. Our front line of 2 years ago was just way too toothless especially when Messi got injured.

Catalan Fan

It all depends on our results until he can return, but "if" we do ok, it might be a blessing to have him return refreshed for the run in ?

Just trying to put a positive spin on things.

ManusXavi

For the ability to create goal scoring opportunities I feel Barcelona have been coached well in the Enrique era. Without Messi, this ability will be adequate.
Throughout my life as a fan I have always been more concerned about our vulnerability to counter-attacks and our ability on defense. This remains in the Enrique era.

Barcafan 2304

For the ability to create goal scoring opportunities I feel Barcelona have been coached well in the Enrique era. Without Messi, this ability will be adequate.
Throughout my life as a fan I have always been more concerned about our vulnerability to counter-attacks and our ability on defense. This remains in the Enrique era.

Defence has been a worry in this regard for quite some time now.

Home of Barca Fans