Messi out for 7 weeks

FC B

If he comes back in a pretty good condition for the rm match it's not that bad after all. The schedule till then is not the most difficult.
Anyway it's so sad it happend but at least thank God he can play at Bernabeu ( hopefully ) and he went injured in the first part of the season, not in the most important one.
I felt Barca's injury streak isn't yet done, I pray it is now !!

Icarium

Lifestealer
Emery has never won against barca though. Just hope they wait until barca match until they sack him which is likely if this continues.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Emery has never won against barca though. Just hope they wait until barca match until they sack him which is likely if this continues.

You really think they would sack the coach who made them back2back EL champs?

i'm just glad it's not the calves again. Messi has been struggling a bit this season and some rest after playing basically all year long should do him good.

arjunanand1

Just more bad news for us. Nothing new here. Luckily, the upcoming schedule doesn't seem terrible and I think we'll manage without Leo, albeit, it will be much harder. I just hope Neymar and Luisito step up!

Here's hoping to quick recovery for Messi!

Icarium

Lifestealer
You really think they would sack the coach who made them back2back EL champs?

Everything has a breaking point. They need to start winning, if they don't perform in CL too that is what will happen. It doesn't matter how successful you were all that matters is how your team is performing this season unless you are an arsenal coach :mou:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I think this won't hurt too much, the schedule is so easy and you have 2 of the best attackers in the world.

Sinchan

terrible news . :(
But seems like we have relatively easy games during Leo's recovery period.
hopefully he will be ok before classico . .... get well soon LM..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think this won't hurt too much, the schedule is so easy and you have 2 of the best attackers in the world.

We will miss Messi not only for his decisive goals, but more importantly for his creativity. Without him I fear our midfield will produce little creativity for Suarez and Neymar to build upon.

Home of Barca Fans