-
las_palmas.v1317892797.png

Date: Saturday, 09/26/2015 16:00
Stadium: Camp Nou
Competition: League - Round 6
Referee: De Burgos Bengoetxea

• Injured: Rafinha, Vermaelen, Bravo
  • Doubtful: Alba

With no time to dwell on what happened at Balaídos, the FC Barcelona first team got straight back to work on Thursday morning at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper. Just like the players said after the game in Vigo, what they need to do now is try to turn the page and get their minds focused on the next game. There is a packed fixture list this month, and in just three days they’ll back out on the field to face Las Palmas.

Luis Enrique took a session on pitch 2 that featured all of the available members of the first team. They were also joined by José Suárez and Gerard Gumbau of the reserves.
There will be one more training session on Friday before the game against the Canary Islanders on Saturday at the Camp Nou, kick off at 4.00pm CET.

League table:
adMUzbu.jpg

Galning

We need to play well this game. A random victory should be secured already so I want to see a performance.

xXKonan

Sevilla and Malaga are having a rough time.

No idea what's the deal with Sevilla But in Malaga's case their "Park a Bus+weak counter attack" Schick got old and they are paying the price for it.

Time for us to Bounce back strong I hope the Celta loss will put a fire under these guys asses to Perform Better.

Barcafan 2304

They have to give a response and this is a good game to begin with. Hopefully Alba is fit although surely we can manage this one if he needs any more recuperation

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Just a win won't cut it here, needs to be a perfect performance with many goals.

jairzinho

Just a win won't cut it here, needs to be a perfect performance with many goals.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a swagger like performance where we score many goals. We just need to return to the rudimentary fundamentals that apparently evaded us in that one off match in Vigo. I'm not too worried. One thing we learnt from last season, is that the team(s) that starts the strongest doesn't always end up being the eventual champions. At the beginning last season we were far from pretty. Look what ended up happening.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pressing has been lacking vs. Celta, good point. I said it in Lucho's thread too. Front 3 barely helped our midfield and we got overrrun as result.

FinBarcelonafan

Time for a big win. We are barely outscoring our opponents. I think we are lucky to have as many points as we have now.. That's not good enough for Barcelona!!

raskolnikov

Every time we are succesfull our pressing goes out of teh window the season afterwards. Why the complacency?

Home of Barca Fans