Lliga | Round 6: FC Barcelona - UD Las Palmas 2-1

gatsu

What do they call it? Second season syndrome

Nope.

It seems that People have already forgotten about the Atletico game where we were remarquable in every department (including the pressing), yes we are not scoring a lot of goals but this is only due to bad finishing.

We have no quality bench and a ridiculous schedule (criminal I might say), which caused a lot psychological and physical pressure, hence the Celta trashing., but we will bounce back like we have done every time the last 6 years.

barcanuck

Yeah this schedule was always meant to disable us hand in hand with the transfer ban. We can only do so much without 2 key signings and losing a midfielder for the year.

Zincubus

Banned
Nope.

It seems that People have already forgotten about the Atletico game where we were remarquable in every department (including the pressing), yes we are not scoring a lot of goals but this is only due to bad finishing.

We have no quality bench and a ridiculous schedule (criminal I might say), which caused a lot psychological and physical pressure, hence the Celta trashing., but we will bounce back like we have done every time the last 6 years.

I mentioned a few weeks back how concerned I was with our squad - especially compared to Real Madrid's .

I was laughed at , I recall . At least we have Douglas to call on at any given time ...

Last edited:

serghei

Every time we are succesfull our pressing goes out of teh window the season afterwards. Why the complacency?

I'll wait some more before saying that. Our pressing did wonders against Atletico, they barely came out of their half. The game vs Celta could be just an accident.

gatsu

Not to be underestimated, you know what, against Celta the team that trashed us, Las palmas managed to draw the game with 10 men after conceding 3 goals, this says a lot about this team's quality and determination, they will not go down easily.

Clueless formation like a front 2 of Munir and Sandro will not work.

dostoevskij

Barcelona line-up (official): TerStegen - S.Roberto Pique Bartra Adriano - Rakitic Mascherano Busquets - Messi Suarez Neymar

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We can't because we failed at Balaidos.
Last season Lucho kept players fresh but with these injuries and some players likely to throw tantrums, his options are limited.

Home of Barca Fans