Ruben Neves

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Incredible player.I hope he stays atleast some years in Porto and doesn´t go to Chelsea or Liverpool.

I fully agree.

We really should monitor his progress. This guy is going to become a star if he keep his feet planted and keep working hard. He's already quite good and is only 18.

Seem to have a good head on his shoulder too. I think in around 3 years time, he can become a very interesting player for us if he keep developing as he is and hasn't moved elsewhere.

I see a player capable of controlling the game, with excellent passing and good vision. Could be perfect for our midfield, but not right now, in a few years though he could be ready.

I don't think I'm even overrating or overhyping the guy. Just watch him play.

A more interesting player than Tielemans, Bazoer and others IMO, in the same age group.

IamGundogan

18 years old, this kid is going to be gold. Controls the game well, his passing is brilliant and he's been given the armband.

Special talent.

Jombi

Yeah, there is no where in hell that he will be allowed to stay for 3 years if he keeps this level up, that goes without saying.

If his release clause is only 40m euros, then I dont mind signing him, even though he ideally should have been a couple of years older. Going from one extreme of signing Mathieus to another extreme of signing 18 year olds for 40m might not be the best solution, but we are in quite a mess and he looks like a perfect signing for our midfield with very good passing range and vision.

El Flaco

Rúben Neves gets his first senior national team call after Moutinho's injury

[tw]663854025985687553[/tw]

oggydude

Has been signed by Championship side Wolves for £16m, English football is going crazy. Could be a good deal tbh, he could be worth £30m next year if he does well.

DonAK

GOLAZO - Didn't watch the game, but he apparently did very well. Not surprised.

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" mozallowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" src="//www.clippituser.tv/c/embed_iframe/elxnek" style="height:315px; width:100%; max-width:560px;" webkitallowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Riordon

Thought his transfer last year was quite weird. Turns out it was a pretty good move and still just 21. Now Pep wants him and apparently City is willing to pay around 65-70m for him. Now we missed out on Rodri I want him as a Busquest successor but off course not for the price City is willing to pay.

Reminds of Kroos and Xabi Alonso.

Lets see how his season develop.

DonAK

Looking forward to watching him play vs Man City.

I won't be surprised at all if he ends up there as Fernandinho's replacement. He's good defensively, is willing to get involved in a physical battle and got a great range of passing. So sounds like a perfect option for them, or other teams like that.

Home of Barca Fans