Lucho praises Celta

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca coach spoke ahead of Barca Wednesday's trip to Celta at Balaidos.
luis-enrique-cree-que-situacion-catastrofica-1442934972707.jpg

Luis Enrique:

“I expect a really difficult game given the characteristics of our opponents and their current form. All in all it will be an attractive and interesting game for us.”

“It will be as difficult as they come. For example, last season it was really difficult for us. This year they have made some good signings and they are not just getting results, they are doing it playing attractive football."

“We like playing against quality sides like this,” he admitted.

On Celta

“They are games that you know, given the way they put you under pressure, are uncomfortable. The result will depend on our level. If we play as we can we will have a chance. If not, then no.”

“Berizzo can take all the credit. At the end of last season they were playing really well and this season they are one of the best teams in the league.”

Barca form

“With injuries and such, it is a normal, understandable situation. It is not catastrophic, there has always been a good atmosphere in the dressing room, it’s easy for the coach.”

“Everybody knows how we play, our style. I am happy with the team’s form and with the results.”

Pique returns

“He has been out due to a mistake that he committed. Getting players back after suspension and injury is always good news.”

Turan and Vidal status

“I see Arda and Aleix well prepared. We try to encourage them, there is not long to go.”

Gumbau

“We know him from last season, he can play in different positions in midfield. He was a great signing for the B squad and he is a very interesting player.”

Nicky86

Was a BIG leson, game against Celta! But this game makes me to redeem that game agaist Athletic Bilbao for super cup!!! I don't know if we have loxory to repete the same mistakes endlessly ... is this in of ? It is time for Barca to reflect, and to fix those silly defects as soon as possible.

Home of Barca Fans