Barca waiting approval for Arda

silvia

you guys realized that qatar will be huge sponsor of barca? then no need to bend over to Fifa anymore because the practical owner of Fifa is oil money country like qatar and not Blatter.
so let's begin talk again and register Arda!:lucho:

Barcafan 2304

you guys realized that qatar will be huge sponsor of barca? then no need to bend over to Fifa anymore because the practical owner of Fifa is oil money country like qatar and not Blatter.
so let's begin talk again and register Arda!:lucho:

Lol I admire how you view matters

Galning

Not sure if serious.. in case you haven't noticed, Qatar is already a big sponsor of Barça and that didn't stop FIFA from handing out a ban.

silvia

BREAKING: Blatter & Platini are set to become suspended for 5 years by FIFA ethics committee, according to Welt.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
BREAKING: Blatter & Platini are set to become suspended for 5 years by FIFA ethics committee, according to Welt.

What's going on with Platini ? I haven't followed his saga, were evidence of corruption found ? ( I'm not saying "is he corrupt?", I know they all are )

silvia

What's going on with Platini ? I haven't followed his saga, were evidence of corruption found ? ( I'm not saying "is he corrupt?", I know they all are )

evidence of corruption was everywhere. Not just Blatter but the whole organization.
i guess Platini lost political power in Fifa. I don't know how many things against barca will change tho.
We better hurry Arda appeal, otherwise it will be January soon

khaled_a_d

evidence of corruption was everywhere. Not just Blatter but the whole organization.
i guess Platini lost political power in Fifa. I don't know how many things against barca will change tho.
We better hurry Arda appeal, otherwise it will be January soon

We need FIFA answer ,they didn't gave us one
They say no and we go to CAS ,they say yes we register him . but the may be answer puts us in "wtf" situation

Home of Barca Fans