Barca waiting approval for Arda

adil_909

We should not try to get special favors from FIFA/UEFA. If this was a smaller team, would such a loophole even be entertained? We have a ban to uphold, we should be good role models and honor the ban, not find ways around it to suit our short-term needs.

F

Flavia

We should not try to get special favors from FIFA/UEFA. If this was a smaller team, would such a loophole even be entertained? We have a ban to uphold, we should be good role models and honor the ban, not find ways around it to suit our short-term needs.

The ban is over. There's nothing to uphold. This isn't a special favor either, it's in rfef rules, and it has been done several times in the past. If this happened last year, the ban would be in course, but now it's over.

Nicky86

The ban is over. There's nothing to uphold. This isn't a special favor either, it's in rfef rules, and it has been done several times in the past. If this happened last year, the ban would be in course, but now it's over.

What do you mean it's over Flavia? I know that Arda Turan and Alex Vida are not allowed to play until january. I am aware that is very bad for Barcelona and for me as well seeing club in this uncomfortable position, but life goes on! If you known something further about the ban please tell me.

xXKonan

Ban effectively ended August 31st. Like Flavia siad It's in the Rfef Rules we can legally Register Arda if one of our players is out for 6+Months as an Emergency. what we are trying to do is Legal it's Fifa trying to make up bullshit as they go.

F

Flavia

What do you mean it's over Flavia? I know that Arda Turan and Alex Vida are not allowed to play until january. I am aware that is very bad for Barcelona and for me as well seeing club in this uncomfortable position, but life goes on! If you known something further about the ban please tell me.

They are not allowed to play until January because they can't be registered. The ban was for that, registering new players. But it has been fullfiled. Barça didn't register new players for 2 windows.
As Konan said above, there is a rfef rule that allows clubs to sign players outside of the windows, when they lose another player for the season. Legally there's nothing to stop Barça from registering Arda, but I'm sure Fifa won't allow it.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
They have to take the case to the CAS if FIFA decides not to abide by the rules clearly written out by the RFEF, FIFA has nothing to do in this manner the ban they gave the club is OFFICIALLY OVER! It should have already been approved but I'm sure FIFA is trying to find any type of wording where they can void the RFEF rules.

It's frustrating these corrupt sons of bitches have so much power and they can rewrite the rules as they go along.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA

The ban ended August 31st.

Weird circumstances lead to Rafinha being hurt but in the event of a player gets hurt for the whole season, Spanish clubs are able to sign an emergency signing from the league. It's clearly written in the rules drawn up by the RFEF. The ban was over on August 31st, so Barca should be able to active an emergency signing. Turan should legally be allowed to register for Barca immediately.

Nicky86

They are not allowed to play until January because they can't be registered. The ban was for that, registering new players. But it has been fullfiled. Barça didn't register new players for 2 windows.
As Konan said above, there is a rfef rule that allows clubs to sign players outside of the windows, when they lose another player for the season. Legally there's nothing to stop Barça from registering Arda, but I'm sure Fifa won't allow it.
Ok, if Barca dinies from Fifa. We should send this cases in CAS, I hop that they would make a right decision

F

Flavia

[tw]647488815058276352[/tw]

[tw]647489098664574976[/tw]

"Could be" :lol:

What a joke of an institution fifa is.

Barça also released a statement(in castellano):
[tw]647491387194220544[/tw]

Jaguar

Flair Trait

It's not a "loophole" if the ban is over and effectively we have the rights of any other Spanish club regarding registering players. The RFEFs ruling says we can register Arda. Such a transparent rule isn't a loophole. Our ban is over. We are no longer upholding any ban. It's out of the picture. The fact the SPANISH legal department said our ban was over pretty much says it all really.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
It's not a "loophole" if the ban is over and effectively we have the rights of any other Spanish club regarding registering players. The RFEFs ruling says we can register Arda. Such a transparent rule isn't a loophole. Our ban is over. We are no longer upholding any ban. It's out of the picture. The fact the SPANISH legal department said our ban was over pretty much says it all really.

inb4 FIFA say since we are a Catalan club, Spanish club rules don't apply to us. (they could be this retarded and desperate. Never underestimate FIFA's stupidity)

SeloBarca

If the ban ended 31st of august we are no different than any other club in LaLiga, so what is the problem?
If the rule says you can register a player under these circumstances, we should be able to do it.

Home of Barca Fans