Barca waiting approval for Arda

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I thought about it and I'm sure FIFA won't allow to register Turan because their ban would be pointless then.

Exactly, we don't do business in January transfer window, we were allowed to sign players in summer window and now we want to register players, even if ban is officially over Fifa may feel that we haven't served our punishment properly and think of tons of reasons not to register him.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
[tw]646289327828373504[/tw]

I read that English FA had very similar "emergency loans" until last season, but then Fifa said that it had to stop because it's in breach with it's regulations, - a player can't be registered outside transfer window unless he is out of contract. I am guessing it's the same with RFEF, we wouldn't achieve anything in CAS.

Professor Chaos

Law is on our side. Ban ended on 31st August. Rafinha is out for 6 months and there's no obstacle to register Turan but CAS will support FIFA in this case again.

Nicky86

Law is on our side. Ban ended on 31st August. Rafinha is out for 6 months and there's no obstacle to register Turan but CAS will support FIFA in this case again.

I think CAS could make right decision. It is an example Serbia vs Albania, CAS made decision against UEFA.

MessiDinho10

I think CAS could make right decision. It is an example Serbia vs Albania, CAS made decision against UEFA.

FIFA decides against it because they have something to gain from it, they want to protect their image and influence the public opinion. CAS doesn't need to do that, so if they decide against it we'll at least know that the decision was based solid grounds.

Nicky86

FIFA decides against it because they have something to gain from it, they want to protect their image and influence the public opinion. CAS doesn't need to do that, so if they decide against it we'll at least know that the decision was based solid grounds.

But if law is in our side, we should trust in CAS decision , we shouldn't prejudged. Further ,Lusi Enrique said in the interview.

frog-fcb

Will if it took any longer we can register him normally then. But most likely knowing our luck they will mess about and wer no better off

Home of Barca Fans