Fifa to be taken to court

F

Flavia

News: 10 families will take Fifa to court for transfer rules on minors. One ex-Barcelona player involved. Others play in ESP, NED, USA, ARG

The father of Ben Lederman, one of the youth players in Barcelona's academy who is currently unable to play, confirmed they will take FIFA to court, together with the parents of other affected players from both Barcelona and other European clubs.

Danny Lederman told Cadena Ser that the legislation is unfair and violates human rights.

Lederman met with Josep Maria Bartomeu on Sunday, the Barcelona president who has repeatedly expressed his dismay at what he feels is an unjust and disproporionate punishment from FIFA.

Danny Lederman said a few days ago in an interview with the New York Times that FIFA "are killing my son". Ben, 15, trains with team-mates but is not allowed to play.

Danny wants his child to be able to return to what makes him happy - play football. And do not rule out the case reaching the Court of Arbitration for Sport, where he may defend Ben. Legal action could be taken in the USA or Europe.
[tw]645949150677364736[/tw]
[tw]645949360770023424[/tw]

This should be interesting.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
It says children at other clubs were affected. Did FIFA ban us purely because they don't like us or did we do something more wrong than other teams?

frog-fcb

About time someone took on fifa. Also with fifa saying arda and vidal cant be registered as the summer window isnt finished to november will that mean they can both be registered for the club world cup

xXKonan

The children affected by Fifa's transfer rules and whose parents will take Fifa to court play at Ajax, Barcelona and Boca Juniors. [8tv]

khaled_a_d

Hopefully this lawsuit is secretly sponsored by the club.

Hopefully not ,we need to make peace as much as we can with them .they can really hurt the club if they want tbh .the ban is over and most of the newly banned kids are expected to be allowed to play once paper checked
And the rest of the pack only has Lee with big potential anyway ,if we are sponsoring such lawsuit and we lose while fifa knew we are behind this ,I really don't want to think of what can happen from such corrupted organization

It says children at other clubs were affected. Did FIFA ban us purely because they don't like us or did we do something more wrong than other teams?

We were warned and we ignored ,that is why we got such a ban not just a small fine or something

xXKonan

10 families will take Fifa to court for transfer rules on minors. One ex-Barcelona player involved. Others play in ESP, NED, USA, ARG. [ser]

raki

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 19 minHá 19 minutos

Barcelona have today received the legal confirmation that Fifa's two-window transfer ban ended on 31 August. [ser]

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 18 minHá 18 minutos

With Fifa's ban ended, their should be no more obstacle to register Arda Turan for Liga and Copa, to replace lont-term injured Rafinha [ser]

arjunanand1

More great news. I don't have a source but I see some people reporting this:

"BREAKING : FIFA agrees to register Arda Turan as a replacement for injured Rafinha.
SPORT, RAC1 , Mundo Deportivo and Cadena SER all confirm and waiting for the official announcement."

Hoping that is is true!

silvia

More great news. I don't have a source but I see some people reporting this:

"BREAKING : FIFA agrees to register Arda Turan as a replacement for injured Rafinha.
SPORT, RAC1 , Mundo Deportivo and Cadena SER all confirm and waiting for the official announcement."

Hoping that is is true!
this must be related to club worldcup income. i knew it. money fifa!!!

arjunanand1

I was hoping that we don't take part in the Club world cup. That would be a giant slap on FIFA's face. I think we would be totally fine with 1 less trophy.

Home of Barca Fans