Lliga | Round 5: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 4-1

FinBarcelonafan

Man, we are playing brutal games away early in the season. It's been really tough schedule! At least we were able to save some energy vs Levante, so we should be fine vs Celta.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We played with Adriano last time there and still won, so a win is not impossible at all. Though, MSN are not nearly as in-form as back then, especially Suarez.

Egert

Estonian Culé
This line-up should be no brainer. We need our best starting 11 here since this is a very tough game. I hope we will create lots of chances and take them and I hope that my boy MaTS won't fuk up again. Let's take the 3pts home! Visca el Barca!!!

Mido

This line-up should be no brainer. We need our best starting 11 here since this is a very tough game. I hope we will create lots of chances and take them and I hope that my boy MaTS won't fuk up again. Let's take the 3pts home! Visca el Barca!!!

I would totally agree with you if Rakitic wasn't gassed/ underperforming unless he has an Alba type of stamina which I ,certainly, have no clue of.

I can very well figure out Roberto giving us that intensity we badly need. Just play simple passes to Alves and Messi ( who will do the job) and run like a horse to cover them.

Catalan Fan

Another tough away game, Lucho will hopefully start with the first 11 and we snag a tight win.Possibility to rest/rotate on sat at Nou Camp.

anguy

[formation=yellow,8]
Ter Stegen
0-Piqué-0-0-0-Mathieu-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Roberto-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Since Rakitic hasn't delivered yet and must be tired I would put Roberto who, I am sure, can bring the intensity that we've missed in these last few games.

You want to put Roberto at CM? Have you forgotten how horrible is he on that position? He should never play there again, except against weak teams.

Mido

You want to put Roberto at CM? Have you forgotten how horrible is he on that position? He should never play there again, except against weak teams.

If he brings the same energy he brought in his last games as a RB he should definitely do fine.

Mido

Another possibility :

[formation=yellow2,6]
Ter Stegen
0-Piqué-0-0-0-Mascherano-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-Roberto-0-0-0-Busquets-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Iniesta-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]