Which English Club You Hate The Most?

Which English Club You Hate The Most?

• Total voters

ss81bja

Chelsea is shit in blue form...i so much want Barca to pound them into the ground especially since they eliminated us in the CL last time we met....The EPL is overhyped and all but i "tolerate" the other clubs. Honestly Barca could beat most of them. ManU just irritates me, being so dominant in the EPL sort of deludes the fans that they are a european powerhouse but beating them twice in CL finals helps me get over it. Don't even care when they beat us in pre-season. I like the "spirit" of the Arsenal fans....but seriously...either Wenger needs to go or you all are satisfied with being permanently mediocre...

Barcafan 2304

That's the thing mate we all know it's overhyped and Barca would pan all of them but still we will get the 'can they do it in Stoke on a winter night' or some crap like that

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't hate any of the EPL clubs.... I mean how could you hate some one who is mentally challenged!? That's just inhumane!

I dislike the fans though

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I hate a few of them. Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea but I hate Manchester United the most.

Nucky

Chelsea and City. Plastic shit clubs. I respect United and Liverpool, specially United in Sir Alex era. But now they are soo poor it's sad..

Home of Barca Fans