Which English Club You Hate The Most?

Which English Club You Hate The Most?

• Total voters

Chainsaw

Killahead
Since there are many EPL haters and fans here in this forum I like to know which club has the most haters among you guys in Barcaforum.

Personally it's Manchester United for me since that 1999 CL final when they stole that win in the most undeserved fashion and there came this unbelievable shitstorm of praises calling them "the greatest club in the history of the game". Their manager became a sir and was praised as the best manager in the history of the game! If you need to really feel how bad the media overrate the English to the point of divinity you had to live through that era.

Now since Fergie left the club something doesn't spark the hate toward them for me like before but still I rather go with them as my most hated English club.

Barcafan 2304

Chelsea. Guess it's to do with their fans, their coming into money and buying titles as I see it and the Mourinho connection. Just can't stand them

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Arsenal. They keep labeling themselves as a "Top club" and "Title contenders" but all I see is an average club.

Edit: As DonAK below me stated , I dont hate them but it's more of a dislike.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't hate any club tbh, but I really dislike a part(NOT ALL) of Arsenal's fanbase and their delusion.

Chelsea because of the Mourinho connection. Apart from that I couldn't care less what they did.

Man Utd and their fans have been decent after SAF left and the state their team ended up in.

This is from a personal point of view, interaction with those teams' fans.

raskolnikov

Chelsea easily, because of our history with them, Mourinho, cunt players, introducing oil money and their fans being plastic who embrace their anti football bus parking reputation.
Also dislike City for the oil money thing.
The rest im neutral on or even like them.

Jägermeister

I don't like any of them actually.
But that is probably because English media are hyping them and their league so much.

that's the thing and also why i picked ManUtd as they are even more representative of this context than the other big EPL clubs

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Chelsea. No contest. And yeah, it's because of that cunt Mourinho. And when I say cunt I am really flattering him.

Neymessi

No brainer.Chelsea.Their fluke win in 2012 and then saying we were lucky when we won against them before and calling us uefalona.Extremely crappy game style.Mourinhio.

Home of Barca Fans