Which English Club You Hate The Most?

Which English Club You Hate The Most?

• Total voters

raminho

Chelsea because of history, Mourinho and the style of football.
ManU as a close second, everyone at my school were ManU fans and I disliked them already as a teenager and I still do.
Apart from those two I'm quite neutral towards other PL clubs...

Didn't have club to hate in PL... then for the second time came Mou - this time in his true colours... showing his real face... Costa is just cherry on the cake of my despise for this club... so...

I will enjoy enourmously watching Mou loose this season.

Also, Mizz Carma is catching up with him slowly but surely, years of being absolute scumbag are taking their toll... he is melting away in his misery... I almoast feel sorry for him when I see him lately:

jose-mourinho.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Zebulun

hate mourinho, hate their plastic fans, worst champions league win EVER playing boring football and luck. Zero history.

AnnieSureshot

Abramovich, Mourinho, Costa - what's not to like? :troll:

Anyway, talking bout Mourinho, not sure if you guys have seen this: :wub:
[youtube]yT22q_BbsaM[/youtube]

Zincubus

Banned
Chelsea easily, because of our history with them, Mourinho, cunt players, introducing oil money and their fans being plastic who embrace their anti football bus parking reputation.
Also dislike City for the oil money thing.
The rest im neutral on or even like them.

Same as this . Word for word !

silvia

all honestly.
they come up with all kinds of ridiculous excuses.
we have tough schedules to concentrate on europa or champions league. it is most tough league to win
messi is only made to play at barca, he will not be special at stoke city, penaldo is better and goes on etc etc etc.
meanwhile, man u is top of the league effortlessly, a joke.
they just don't admit they play worse than other leagues, depite all that money.
to be fair, atletico is another level among physical teams compared to stoke city.

Last edited:
K

kingleo1

Chelsea easily, because of our history with them, Mourinho, cunt players, introducing oil money and their fans being plastic who embrace their anti football bus parking reputation.
Also dislike City for the oil money thing.
The rest im neutral on or even like them.

I hate Arsenal because of their hypocrite fans, they critisize Chelsea and City when Arsenal may not even exsist today if it wasnt for Henry Norris and his money

PhilS

In the U.S., every single Premier League game is on T.V. That means all the Sunderland games. I hate Sunderland this year for being so terrible to watch, they might not pass 20 points for the season. 10?

Home of Barca Fans