Which English Club You Hate The Most?

Which English Club You Hate The Most?

• Total voters

zanela

Hate is too strong a word. But I ain't keen on any of the top EPL clubs. However, no matter how hard I try I can't get myself to watch Pool and Spurs. Uninspiring both.

DrPepper

Not hating on any of these clubs but I dislike Arsenal. Mainly because of their cringeworthy and deluded fanbase. Their loser mentality and manager doesn't help either.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Never followed Arsenal fans that closely but few Arsenal fans here were all good lads as far as I can remember. Robbie was one of the classiest members here.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Chelsea and Man Utd.

Chelsea because of the scum that is Mourinho and just generally them being a plastic team + our history against them doesn't help.

Man Utd because they represent the typical epl mentality of being completely deluded when it comes to most things football related. Out of all of the football fans I know it is United fans that are probably the most ignorant when it comes to talking about football.

City and Arsenal aren't much better mind.

Barcafan 2304

I will say my local side to, stoke city. Because of their boring physical style and also, before they got promoted to the premier league, they could only just about fill half their ground and since then, a lot of Stoke 'fans' have come out the woodwork claiming they have always been passionate about the club. Even despite having a few ex-Barca players, I have a real dislike for them

Henry_IB

Banned
Chelsea easily for several reasons but the top reason being the Mou connection.

Used to dislike man united quite a lot but since I started lurking on redcafe.net I actually changed my mind to become neutral. Still dislike LVG though.

Home of Barca Fans