Slaven Bilić

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Slaven Bilić

bdskys.jpg

Slaven Bilic is Croatian coach, former West Ham player and their current manager.

Bilic's West Ham beat Arsenal, Liverpool and City all away from home and took his team to 2nd place of Premier League after 6 rounds.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Didn't do too bad for Croatia. Maybe they should re-hire him some time in the future.

And damn.... the guy's head is massive lmao

JamDav1982

Billic is doing a decent job but they have also been beaten at home by Bournemouth and Leicester and exited the Europa League to a team from Malta.

West Ham have had a fair bit of luck in those Arsenal, Liverpool and City games but fair play they got the points.

I am sure Allardyce had them around second/third at this point last season as well.

Bilić is crazy mother*ucker, I love him since he led Croatia in many magnificant matches... they didn't have even closely such charismatic guy on the bench since... I remeber him say on some conference before the game, in typical Dalmatian style: "Nećemo ić' tamo skini' gaće... (untranslateable, but in rudimentar form it would be something like "We won't go over there just to pull our trousers down for them...")" :worthy:...

I don't expect him to seriously compete for first 5 places, but I would realy love him demant me at the end of the season! Keep on slaying the dragons, Slaven! :thumbsup::rockon:

MVBarcaFan

If it wasn't for Ranieri, he'd be taking home the Manager of the Year award. Hope to see him Payet and co. in Europe next year in some fashion.

lovebarca

If it wasn't for Ranieri, he'd be taking home the Manager of the Year award. Hope to see him Payet and co. in Europe next year in some fashion.

Bilic, Ranieri, Pochetino.....this year many talented coaches are around.

Hats off to club owners of these clubs who took chance with them which paid off.

Arsenal should look into them actually after years of failure.

Home of Barca Fans