Date: Sunday, 09/20/2015 20:30
Stadium: Camp Nou
City: Barcelona
Capacity: 99,786
Competition: League
Referee: Fernández Borbalán

• Suspended: Pique
  • Injured: Alves, Douglas(?), Rafinha, Vermaelen, Bravo

Last season Barça beat Levante by 5-0, with a Messi hattrick, and Neymar and Suarez scoring the other 2. They lost one(to Celta) and drew the other 2 matches(Las Palmas, Sevilla) so far.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We're playing Celta at Balaidos 3 days after Levante so Lucho will need to save some starters.
Maybe it's time to give Sandro and Munir a chance.

Neymessi

We're playing Celta at Balaidos 3 days after Levante so Lucho will need to save some starters.
Maybe it's time to give Sandro and Munir a chance.

Actually we have a 3 day gap between all matches until we play sevilla.Thats 4 consecutive matches with 3 days gap.

Darko

Need to trash Levante, we haven't been that great this season and need a confidence boost surely.

PhilS

Yah, there will be some rotations. Masch will be back in the lineup, this could be a good game to rest Busquets. Maybe Sandro will get a start, with Suarez or Neymar resting.

It seems unlikely that Ter Stegen, Alba, Sergi Roberto, Iniesta or Rak will get a rest, given the absence of trusted backups.

raki

Adriano could play RB and Roberto in midfield. Barta and Mathieu as CB and Masche in DM.

Masche

Roberto Raki

MSN

Suarez rested in the international break. Neymar had the disease. So i would play MSN.

Egert

Estonian Culé
MaTS
Adriano - Bartra - Mathieu - Alba
Rakitic - Masche - S.Roberto
Leo - Suarez - Ney

This makes the most sense right now.

F

Flavia

MaTS
Adriano - Bartra - Mathieu - Alba
Rakitic - Masche - S.Roberto
Leo - Suarez - Ney

This makes the most sense right now.

I'd rather Enrique plays Samper in dm, if Busi needs rest, and Masch stays as cb, alongside Mathieu.

dostoevskij

besides the european supercup we scored like 6 goals in 6 games this season, on the other hand it was mostly very difficult games against strong defensive opponents, this is the first "easy" game of the year, so im rather confident we will score more than one :)

Mido

I really really wanna see Roberto starting this one... he deserves it and deserves another chance playing as a midfielder...

[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
0-Piqué-0-0-0-Bartra-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Mathieu
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-Roberto-0-0-0-Rakitic/Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

If we lead comfortably, I would take Roberto and Rakitic/Iniesta off for Samper and Sandro and let Messi rock that midfield.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I really really wanna see Roberto starting this one... he deserves it and deserves another chance playing as a midfielder...

[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
0-Piqué-0-0-0-Mascherano-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Mathieu
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Roberto-0-0-0-Rakitic/Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

If we lead comfortably, I would take Busquets and Rakitic/Iniesta off for Samper and Alba

Pique is suspended, and Alves is not clear to play.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Bartra really needs some minutes. Hopefully he'll improve with his GFs birth out of the way.

Home of Barca Fans