Lliga | Round 4: FC Barcelona - Levante UD 4-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Few players rested, 3 points in the bag :)

barca-ralenti-golea-para-seguir-lider-1442780925561.jpg

arjunanand1

The first half, and early 2nd half was terrible. Pretty much everyone was off color in the first half, which is not a surprise. And Lord Munir..the less said about him the better.

This seems to be a recurrent theme though, terrible decision making in the final third - has happened in every game of this season so far. I'm hoping that this is only temporary because of the lack of our usual starters :). Messi's penalty misses are starting to get a bit concerning though.

Besides that, pretty decent game and glad to have 3 points in the bag. Bring on Celta!

Catalan Fan

First half was a bore fest.Second half we stepped up, plus they tired a bit, although once Busi went off we looked vulnerable at times.

I guess overall it was a regulation win, if not totally convincing at times.

Onwards and upwards !

beogatts

great win even thou not as expected. i gess lucho just wanted to find out the best uninjured 11 & he tried it on this match vs Levante. :thumbsup:
for me lucho made the right decision to bring munir+sandro in this game for gaining more experience & confident level.

frog-fcb

Played ok last night and great to have another win under our belts during this hectic run of fixtures. I no we were missing a few main players from the lineup last night but there didnt seem to be any spark in the performance and everything kinda felt laboured kinda like first half of last season

Barcafan 2304

Sloppy at times and didn't seem with it in the first half but came good in the second half. Atmosphere in the ground was a bit flat to

ATLBarcaFan

Very sloppy at times, don't ever remember seeing Messi and Neymar give the ball away that much before, luckily it was against a weak opponent.

Home of Barca Fans