Lliga | Round 4: FC Barcelona - Levante UD 4-1

Egert

Estonian Culé
Hopefully Munir in midfield, don't want to see Leo there just yet.

But this starting 11 and our bench :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
0-0 HT

We look rusty but that's understandable coming after CL tie (Real won with refs help, Sevilla lost Valencia drew, Atlético won ) and playing with Sandro and Munir upfront.

Barca should be able to shift in higher gear and do the J
job in 2nd half.

F

Flavia

Underwhelming 1st half. 13 shots on goal, but lots of bad decisions. Enrique needs to fix this.

Mido

HT : some very interesting phases but we make tooo much mistakes that could have had harsh consequences. But that is totally normal considering this is the first time we play in this system.

Munir a liability eventhough he fights like a Spartan.

Rakitic far below what's expected of him. I hope Lucho brings Iniesta for him and let's bring the heat to them with the Don and Messi in our midfield :iniesta::messi:

Just let Busquets sit back, I am sure Iniesta and Messi can do the job.

silvia

sandro and Munir should be more competitive upfront. i mean guys have to be ready to score even if messi and neymar up there. they can try to make chances themselves. to be more threat to opponent.

Barcadub

It's pretty much a nothing game.

Half of this team or more wont be playing on Wednesday and it's a huge game that.

Just about getting the win and moving on.

Kuchi

Win, Sergio subbed early, Bartra ..pretty much the positives of tonight.

As for negatives: should have subbed alves or raki, they shouldn't have gone the full 90; Gumbau is crap, MATS.

Home of Barca Fans