0-0-Bartra-0-Mathieu-0-0
Roberto>Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Gumbau-0-0-0
0-Rakitic>Iniesta-0-0-0-Busquets-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi,c-0-0-0-0-0-Sandro>Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Mascherano, Iniesta and Neymar to enter in 2nd half/saved for trip to Balaidos midweek

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I am predicting we'll see something like this (if Alves is ready to play):

[formation=barca,1]
Mats
0-0-Bartra-0-Mathieu-0-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Adriano
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Roberto-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Messi

winning is always good but since I'm not really a hardcore Barca like some of you I would prefer intense games, I mean Barca have trashed these guys every time they play each other, hopefully it soesn't end up 7-0 like it always does lol

I get what you´re saying, but playing only intense close games (and especially on the back of a bunch of injuries) is a sure way to finish second or third in the league and wash out in CL quarters or something like that. Give me an easy win and a billion goals with our key players walking 4 km all match :)

Barcafan 2304

Looking for a bit more from Barca tomorrow in terms of more match sharpness and putting the opposition to the sword. Let's send a message out

Neymessi

mats
alves mathieu bartra adriano
masch
rakitic roberto
messi sandro neymar

If we are not winning till half time sub suarez and iniesta.We really need rotation at this point more than ever.

Galning

Gonna be watching this on a stream again :facepalm: hopefully I'll be able to find a better one than for the Roma game.

dravgaz

Am I the only one who will miss this match because basketball final? I'm from Lithuania and it is like Cristmas right now for us because we're playing in the final

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ter Stegen; ALVES, Mascherano, BARTRA, ADRIANO; Rakitic, Busquets; Messi, MUNIR, SANDRO, Neymar

Messi in MIDFIELD

xXKonan

1 Ter Stegen
4 Rakitic
5 Sergio
6 Alves
10 Messi
11 Neymar Jr
14 Mascherano
15 Bartra
17 Munir
19 Sandro