Lliga | Round 4: FC Barcelona - Levante UD 4-1

Nicky86

Would be a big problem for middelfild of Barca, because Rafinia have hard injury, and would be disable untill the end of the season. I hope that Alves would recover as soon as he can, thus,Roberto can move in the middelfild to help them till january.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bravo
Alves
Alba
Douglas
Adriano
Vermaelen
Rafinha

One injury per game since this season started. I never quite bought into that crap last season when certain bloggers were praising new tracking technology being one of the reasons for no injuries.

barcanuck

Bravo
Alves
Alba
Douglas
Adriano
Vermaelen
Rafinha

One injury per game since this season started. I never quite bought into that crap last season when certain bloggers were praising new tracking technology being one of the reasons for no injuries.

This seems to happen all the time after a CL year from recent memory. I remember Villa breaking his leg at the CWC and that put a damper on our season.

I really want to see MSN plus Sandro up front. Play with 3 at the back and let's score some goals!

Richard.H

This seems to happen all the time after a CL year from recent memory. I remember Villa breaking his leg at the CWC and that put a damper on our season.

I really want to see MSN plus Sandro up front. Play with 3 at the back and let's score some goals!

This is very true . I even remember Iniesta being constantly injured in the 09-10 season, the year after our sextuple. Maybe the players put so much physical effort to reach the cl final , that they really struggle to recover the year after.

NotInHere

Oh man Levante is in 15th place right now, hopefully they put up a fight and don't get trash to make things more interesting.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Oh man Levante is in 15th place right now, hopefully they put up a fight and don't get trash to make things more interesting.

Considering how thin our squad is, I hope they'll have their worst game of the season.

NotInHere

Considering how thin our squad is, I hope they'll have their worst game of the season.
winning is always good but since I'm not really a hardcore Barca like some of you I would prefer intense games, I mean Barca have trashed these guys every time they play each other, hopefully it soesn't end up 7-0 like it always does lol

Catalan Fan

winning is always good but since I'm not really a hardcore Barca like some of you I would prefer intense games, I mean Barca have trashed these guys every time they play each other, hopefully it soesn't end up 7-0 like it always does lol

We've had a few tough games already, we've got injuries and it's going to be a long season again.

Fuck Levante, we deserve an easy game :thumbsup:

Neymessi

We have literally no backup in midfield.Only sergi roberto can be a backup and that would mean alves or douglas to recover for RB.If roberto plays midfield I hope his nice RB performance gives him confidence to play well at midfield.

raskolnikov

In normal times Samper would now be stepping up towards becoming a squad players. What he do that turned him into Deulofeu/Montoya with Enrique?

BigBarcaBoy

or drop messi back a little and play neymar, suarez and sandro up front

Egert

Estonian Culé
We've had a few tough games already, we've got injuries and it's going to be a long season again.

Fuck Levante, we deserve an easy game :thumbsup:

Same here, we have had a lot of intense games already, it is time to trash someone finally, has been some time...

Really excited about this game, hopefully it will be a good game to watch.

Home of Barca Fans