Rafinha out for 6 months

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
FC Barcelona just announced that tests have shown that Rafinha has a knee ligament tear.

2C6564AD00000578-0-image-m-158_1442446514373.jpg

Barca midfielder will undergo surgery in coming days and is expected to be out for 6 months.

silvia

Older players mean what that means better but they did this to young athletes. sorry for Luke shaw and Rafinha.
Nainggloan OUT!

Chainsaw

Killahead
I like to know if the club is gonna be stubborn again and not getting a replacement in January now that Rafinha's season is nearly over.

arjunanand1

Nainggolan is an animal! Poor Rafinha...I hear the club is offering him an extension as a sign of faith? That's a great move.
Animo Rafinha!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I despise Barto but he did appear genuinely moved at Rafinha's injury, shaking his head in disbelief like all of us - credit to him & the board if they succeed in renewing the player as well

Sucks but the good is Arda will be filling in after the winter break

Still, depth is serious issue atm

Antimadridista1

Nainggolan deserves a punishment. You can't escape from such a thing only with a yellow card. The referee was a disgrace yesterday.
We can't even use the "injury joker" and buy a player to replace Rafinha so we don't have any more players to replace the likes of Rakitic and Iniesta. Gumbau to be promoted ?

Rafa will come back stronger !

Albo

Honestly, if a player injures another one with a tackle like that seen yesterday, he should be banned at least 1/3 of the injured players recovery time.

Albo

People are still living in the past? Pepe isn't the same as he used to be.

Agree on this, in the past Pepe was an animal with less than 50 IQ. Nowadays it seems that he is actually good at defending and sometimes even breaking up fights between other players.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Agree on this, in the past Pepe was an animal with less than 50 IQ. Nowadays it seems that he is actually good at defending and sometimes even breaking up fights between other players.

It mostly comes down to coaches imo. I think that Mourinho wanted him to be an animal who'd strike fear into opposition's attackers.

Home of Barca Fans