Youth League

FC433

CFC's players are well physically developed. Played a much much better game than us. They deserved to go through without a doubt.

No wonder we lost the league.

khaled_a_d

I think midfielders are more responsible for this poor performance although Miranda underperformed as well.
Jandro Orellana, Monchu were both terrible.
Can't keep the ball whenever the opponents press, makes so much errors.
I wonder what excuses @Youngcules & Navid will come up with this time.

Stumbled with this after seeing your replay
[tw]1121832700330041344[/tw]

raki

The reality is most of the star players in the B team could have played and Chelsea would not stand a chance. However i believe that players like Pena, Chumi, Puig, Collado, Ruiz already won it and therefore there´s no need to bump this team. The players that played this competition so far are the ones that played today. Seems fair.
A pity that Illaix could not play. Ansu Fati is the only one with 1st team potential and should be given a contract.

khaled_a_d

The reality is most of the star players in the B team could have played and Chelsea would not stand a chance. However i believe that players like Pena, Chumi, Puig, Collado, Ruiz already won it and therefore there´s no need to bump this team.

Why did Miranda play then? Was there is an injury?

God Serena

Am I the only one who really dislike Miranda? one of the worst players on the pitch and Chelsea keep attacking from his side

Not really sure why the club is so drunk on Miranda, while Cucu, who is proving to be good enough for La Liga competition, is considered surplus.

Home of Barca Fans