Youth League

Jallo

Bueno, Cuenca, Morey, Busquets, Monchu, Sergio Gómez and Abel Ruiz are all great talents. We have to wait and see though.

As of right now Bueno, Abel, Cuenca and Busquets are probably not going to take part if all goes according to plan. They are Barça B players especially Abel and Busquets.

I think this team is deep in defense and midfield with some highly rated prospects like Peña, Miranda, Morey, Arnau, Orellana, Gomez, Puig Calavera. And some talented guys from last years team like Collado and Monchu this team is loaded in defense and midfield, weak in the forward positions.

FC433

As of right now Bueno, Abel, Cuenca and Busquets are probably not going to take part if all goes according to plan. They are Barça B players especially Abel and Busquets.

I think this team is deep in defense and midfield with some highly rated prospects like Peña, Miranda, Morey, Arnau, Orellana, Gomez, Puig Calavera. And some talented guys from last years team like Collado and Monchu this team is loaded in defense and midfield, weak in the forward positions.

I hope that is not true. Busquets should stay with BarcaB, but Cuenca and Bueno should play for the other team instead of warming the bench.

God Serena

Abel, Cuenca, and Busquets all start for Juvenil A.

Standout players include Puig, Abel, and Busquets, but should be pretty understandable, considering two of those are Barca B starters...

Home of Barca Fans