Who is your choice for RB position?

Who is your choice for RB position?

• Total voters

hamidyk

if everyone is healthy and are allowed to play , Who is your choice for RB position?

Last edited:

serghei

That's a really tough question. Alves because of his connection with Messi. But Roberto playing like he is makes me wonder about Aleix Vidal place in the team. I think Roberto should get games at RB. Lucho now has options to rotate in that position.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
This a tough one, Roberto might be better at crosses and long balls, but Messi is always looking for Alves on that right flank, like we saw during Malaga's game Messi was just ignoring Sergi sometimes, maybe they can develop a new connection in time - Robertessi, it doesn't sound right tough...

khaled_a_d

Right now Alves ,Roberto is good but he still lacks offensive ability to be difference maker in big games .need to start taking on his defender or take a risk or two
For now he is solid back up RB
Not sure about Vidal yet .but this season he might stay in his original position as RW to be Pedro replacement

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Alves by a mile. But if Roberto puts in more performances like he has recently at RB then he will have proven to be an adequate replacement.

Put it this way, if we were playing a team like Real Madrid or Bayern tomorrow then I wouldn't be overly happy if Roberto was our RB.

Neymessi

Roberto is playing well but alves steps up critically in big matches.He can be in piss poor form but come a big match and he will play like amazing.Also I am tempted for vidal to play because of his pace.Tough to chose between the 3 but going to chose alves.

Marie998

Roberto is playing well but alves steps up critically in big matches.He can be in piss poor form but come a big match and he will play like amazing.Also I am tempted for vidal to play because of his pace.Tough to chose between the 3 but going to chose alves.

Nucky

Alves. He is the most experienced one and top quality. As long as he is Barca player I don't think Vidal or Roberto will be starters before him.

Home of Barca Fans