User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: Hello from Canada

  1. #16
    New signing

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no creation what so ever;so I just wrote down whatever, lol.

  2. #17
    New signing

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!

  3. #18
    New signing

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As long as your voice doesn't sound like a dying cow, I wouldn't mind hearing it

  4. #19
    New signing

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you and his game is still average man, he needs to step it up

  5. #20
    6racies Xavi
    messi2140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,805
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^

  6. #21
    New signing

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time for a quote, rozez are red teh grass is green aint nobody got time for a faggot rhyme

  7. #22
    Flavia
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OhsnapItsNoor View Post
    Hi. To reply to someone specifically, use the "reply with quote" button. The "reply" only doesn't quote, and then it gets unclear who you were talking to.

  8. #23
    New signing

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    Hi. To reply to someone specifically, use the "reply with quote" button. The "reply" only doesn't quote, and then it gets unclear who you were talking to.
    Thank you for informing me! I will retype everything haha.
    Time for a quote, rozez are red teh grass is green aint nobody got time for a faggot rhyme

  9. #24
    Tito > Mou
    Bilal Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario.
    Posts
    667
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OhsnapItsNoor View Post
    Ontario, haha and thanks
    ontario is huugee girll
    haha just kidding..
    have fun here!

  10. #25
    New signing

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal Khan View Post
    ontario is huugee girll
    haha just kidding..
    have fun here!
    Haha, it's a big place for sure and if you call cold fun then I guess I will have fun haha
    Time for a quote, rozez are red teh grass is green aint nobody got time for a faggot rhyme

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Barcafan 2304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,326
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome would love to visit Canada, where would you say is the best place visit?
    roberto's number one fan

  12. #27
    New signing

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stokebarca View Post
    Welcome would love to visit Canada, where would you say is the best place visit?
    Thank you! And ahh, Canada it self is a beautiful country. I'd say going for the north or west of Canada is beautiful. Especially the Niagra Falls, in Toronto. Breathtaking, as well as the PEI island. Advice: Never visit, Windsor or small cities like it. It's like Detroit, boring as hell.
    Time for a quote, rozez are red teh grass is green aint nobody got time for a faggot rhyme

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Barcafan 2304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,326
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OhsnapItsNoor View Post
    Thank you! And ahh, Canada it self is a beautiful country. I'd say going for the north or west of Canada is beautiful. Especially the Niagra Falls, in Toronto. Breathtaking, as well as the PEI island. Advice: Never visit, Windsor or small cities like it. It's like Detroit, boring as hell.
    Thanks for the advice mate and again, welcome
    roberto's number one fan

  14. #29
    Tito > Mou
    Bilal Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario.
    Posts
    667
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OhsnapItsNoor View Post
    Haha, it's a big place for sure and if you call cold fun then I guess I will have fun haha
    "Winter is coming"