Gabriel Jesus

Xavinho

gabriel-jesus-jogo1.jpg

Club: Palmeiras
Date of birth: April 3, 1997 (age 18)
Place of birth: São Paulo, Brazil
Height: 1.75 m
Position: Forward

He looks like being the next big attacking talent to come out of Brazil. Apparently, he had a very good goal scoring record at youth level, and he has started to show some of that ability with the first team at Palmeiras recently. I hope we are keeping an eye on him.

[youtube]Tns9jQyBvCs[/youtube]

Xavinho

Here are some of the goals he scored recently for Palmeiras.

[youtube]BAOgu9E1xDs[/youtube]

[youtube]6KRo6tOxj48[/youtube]

And this one came close.

[youtube]3GS9dH0aYxM[/youtube]

Jombi

He has only started 3 games for the first team, so its too early to say. He has yet to really show much except for a couple of goals.

EdmondDantes

Never seen him play a senior match but as someone who's watched the U20 World Cup a few months ago; he looked very special.

Xavinho

I am more impressed with Chelsea's Kenedy.

Yeah, he looks impressive too from what I've seen of him. He certainly seems to be physically better suited to the premier league than Gabriel, although he is a year older to be fair. He doesn't appear to be as much of a goal scorer as Gabriel though.

Yannik

Il tempo stringe però. Il perché va individuato in una seconda clausola che, secondo quanto riferito da fonti brasiliane nelle scorse settimane, lo staff di Gabriel Jesus avrebbe chiesto e ottenuto: quella che abbassa a 24 milioni la possibilità di liberarsi in caso di passaggio ad una tra Real, Barcellona, Manchester United, Psg e Bayern Monaco dopo l'Olimpiade di Rio. E proprio i tedeschi sembrano essere particolarmente interessati ad approfittare di questa situazione, attraverso contatti già avviati con Simoes, mentre tutte le altre rimangono particolarmente attente alla situazione con il Psg in testa. Stessa corsa con regole diverse insomma, la Juve ha più ostacoli da affrontare e meno tempo per arrivare al proprio obiettivo: e intanto studia l'affondo.

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/juve-in-brasile-contatto-per-gabriel-jesus-953340

Calciomercato.com with a little write-up about the current situation of Gabriel Jesus (19). According to them G.J. has a special release clause in his contract which allows him to leave for €24m after the Olympic Games if Barca, Madrid, Bayern, PSG or ManUtd bid for him. Especially Munich seems to be interested in services. Juventus is also among the interests as of now, but are not included in the special clause and would therefor have to try to negotiate below original €40m release clause. This is an issue for them because the player is owned to Palmeiras (30%), G.J's family (15%), agent Christian Simeos (32,5%) and former agent Fabio Caran (22,5%).

Italian newspapers saying Bayern is in the Pole Position. However, there are no serious german newspapers who have reacted to those rumors, so they don't seem to be very credible for now. The only one who said something about G.J. was SportBild, but they claim that Juve is leading the race for him. Sport1 also mentioned him, but I don't consider them to be that serious.

I personally hope that Bayern really gets his signing, he could be exactly what people hoped that Götze would be.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans