Gabriel Jesus

Vilarrubi

I think United did a very good job recently, wouldnt be too shocked if they compete for titles in a year or two. Not comparable to Tottenham, who are on a downward spiral.

Had United fans telling me they’ll be back at the top every year since Ferguson left. Don’t be fooled by their run of good form, if you remember at the start Ole went unbeaten for a while and had a good run only to end up in relegation form lol They’re too inconsistent.

El Gato

Villarato!
I think United did a very good job recently, wouldnt be too shocked if they compete for titles in a year or two. Not comparable to Tottenham, who are on a downward spiral.

Had United fans telling me they’ll be back at the top every year since Ferguson left. Don’t be fooled by their run of good form, if you remember at the start Ole went unbeaten for a while and had a good run only to end up in relegation form lol They’re too inconsistent.

It's more than a good run of form. They have solid elements necessary for a staunch, solid, new core in De Gea, Maguire, Wan-Bissaka and now Fernandes. Fernandes certainly added an element of natural leadership and raw passion for the badge that was sorely missing down there, but I feel he could be too much of a nice guy from what I've seen (which isn't much). Kane would push them firmly into top3 IMO and possibly even top2 if Pep leaves or doesn't fix his defense, provided he takes care of injuries. Plus they're the only team other than Wolves that regularly without exception can give a game to Liverpool.

IMO they'll be contenders next season or the one after. Possibly along with Chelski.

Andresito

Staff member
Benched for two straight games with Sterling starting ahead of him against Chelsea. Something might be up.

KingLeo10

Suarez for 0

:lol::lol: Got me chuckling.

This donkey version of Suarez is better than both though, sadly. Football in general doesn't have top end talent anymore. The international game peaked in 2006 WC (I've never seen such stacked NTs) and the club game peaked in 2015 with arguably the strongest SFs ever seen.

Morten

:lol::lol: Got me chuckling.

This donkey version of Suarez is better than both though, sadly. Football in general doesn't have top end talent anymore. The international game peaked in 2006 WC (I've never seen such stacked NTs) and the club game peaked in 2015 with arguably the strongest SFs ever seen.

Well, Lewandowski is having a historic season, so there is that.

Home of Barca Fans