Lliga | Round 3: Atletico de Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-2

raskolnikov

At_Madrid.v1317633557.png
-
FCB.v1319559431.png

League Round 3 : ATLETICO MADRID - FC BARCELONA
Stadium: Vicente Calderón
Date:09/12/2015 20:30

still angry at the referee, according to Sport Latre ( who is from Aragon), lives in madrid and works there in the f... Army!!! Unbelievable. So in our last three games the referee was either from Madrid or strongly connected there. and that was tough matches in supercopa and tough away or home games. whats next? Pepe as guest referee in the catalan derby?
Somebody has to say or do something about this, enough is enough!!!!
Im so sick of it that i would love Mallenco or Lahoz again, who although beeing cunts themselves, are not 100% biased towards our club.
You recall that one linesman last season that kept waving the flag regardless of the decision in a game we lost.
I still really want to know who he is.

We often have Madridista refs of course in tough games or Lahoz gets thrown in as well when we face Atletico.
All those small decisions make a huge difference, Real get soft penalties, freekicks all the time and the opponent barely gets a call in their favour.
With Barca its usually the opposite, 2011/12 is the greatest example of that where we could not get a penalty until they were out of reach, then we received one every week...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lahoz is bad, but he's far from the worse. Atleast he's willing to give decisions against Atletico, Real, other teams. Some of the other refs turn a blind eye to absolutely everything.

raskolnikov

'fucking hell, so predictable. every time we face thugletico we get Lahoz. So far we have been screwed over with the schedule and getting Madrdista refs in every tough game.
FIFA Virus + Lahoz+ no Pique/Alves means that I would happily take a draw in this match.

Antimadridista1

This referee drives me crazy. Everytime I see his face, I know that the game is gonna be complicated.
Glad we won the three points, Vermaelen is a great addition to the squad.
I'm pretty sure that he'll help us even more, he always scored beautiful goals for Arsenal.

Masche was an absolute beast. I also liked Suarez, Sergi Roberto, Andres and Busi.
Rakitic worried me, he's not yet at the top of his game, same for Neymar and Alba.

The game at the Calderon is gonna be very complicated. Even more with Lahoz. Visca Barca :messi:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Haha So predictable. Raskolnikov just said yesterday that we're bound to get Lahoz for Atletico.

Neeraj

still angry at the referee, according to Sport Latre ( who is from Aragon), lives in madrid and works there in the f... Army!!! Unbelievable. So in our last three games the referee was either from Madrid or strongly connected there. and that was tough matches in supercopa and tough away or home games. whats next? Pepe as guest referee in the catalan derby?
Somebody has to say or do something about this, enough is enough!!!!
Im so sick of it that i would love Mallenco or Lahoz again, who although beeing cunts themselves, are not 100% biased towards our club.

hahahahahahah

:gathering:

Zincubus

Banned
Haha So predictable. Raskolnikov just said yesterday that we're bound to get Lahoz for Atletico.

Can we not ask for a replacement ??

In this situation with ManU ... Fergie would drop subtle hints in TV interviews and the authorities would eventually get the message ..

dostoevskij

Interesting what dissent-policy Lahoz will use this time, if its the standard from last season away game at Espanyol (Jordi Alba) there are not many Atletico players on the pitch after 90 min.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't worry, lenient standards will be applied. Like each time we play Atletico.
And then I have to endure retarded commentator who never fails to show his happiness at ref allowing "manly play". It's like he's covering Stoke-Brentford.
No idea nor appreciation of class and what he's whitnessing.

Peasants.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
At least Lahoz isn't born and raised in Chamartín, Madrid like most of the refs in the league this season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Watched Atletico beat Sevilla at Pizjuan 0-3 and was impressed with Cholo's troops. Even Gamez at LB looked solid.
Only Torres was off but he could be replaced by Jackson.

Will be a tough match at Calderon and coming after internationals only makes it worse.

zanela

Atlético like Barca have much of their squad on Intl duty, and equally at risk to lose players to the FIFA virus. This one will either be a hard-fought scoreless draw or a high goalscoring fest.

Home of Barca Fans