Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lliga | Round 3: Atletico de Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-2

-

League Round 3 : ATLETICO MADRID - FC BARCELONA
    Stadium: Vicente Calderón
    Date:09/12/2015 20:30

Quote Originally Posted by dostoevskij View Post
    still angry at the referee, according to Sport Latre ( who is from Aragon), lives in madrid and works there in the f... Army!!! Unbelievable. So in our last three games the referee was either from Madrid or strongly connected there. and that was tough matches in supercopa and tough away or home games. whats next? Pepe as guest referee in the catalan derby?
    Somebody has to say or do something about this, enough is enough!!!!
    Im so sick of it that i would love Mallenco or Lahoz again, who although beeing cunts themselves, are not 100% biased towards our club.
    You recall that one linesman last season that kept waving the flag regardless of the decision in a game we lost.
    I still really want to know who he is.

We often have Madridista refs of course in tough games or Lahoz gets thrown in as well when we face Atletico.
    All those small decisions make a huge difference, Real get soft penalties, freekicks all the time and the opponent barely gets a call in their favour.
    With Barca its usually the opposite, 2011/12 is the greatest example of that where we could not get a penalty until they were out of reach, then we received one every week...
    6RACIES XAVI

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lahoz is bad, but he's far from the worse. Atleast he's willing to give decisions against Atletico, Real, other teams. Some of the other refs turn a blind eye to absolutely everything.

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are getting Lahoz again against Atletico:

Mateu Lahoz apunta al Atlético-Barça de la tercera jornada de Liga

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'fucking hell, so predictable. every time we face thugletico we get Lahoz. So far we have been screwed over with the schedule and getting Madrdista refs in every tough game.
    FIFA Virus + Lahoz+ no Pique/Alves means that I would happily take a draw in this match.
    6RACIES XAVI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This referee drives me crazy. Everytime I see his face, I know that the game is gonna be complicated.
    Glad we won the three points, Vermaelen is a great addition to the squad.
    I'm pretty sure that he'll help us even more, he always scored beautiful goals for Arsenal.

Masche was an absolute beast. I also liked Suarez, Sergi Roberto, Andres and Busi.
    Rakitic worried me, he's not yet at the top of his game, same for Neymar and Alba.

The game at the Calderon is gonna be very complicated. Even more with Lahoz. Visca Barca

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha So predictable. Raskolnikov just said yesterday that we're bound to get Lahoz for Atletico.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least Lahoz is not a madridista

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoevskij View Post
    still angry at the referee, according to Sport Latre ( who is from Aragon), lives in madrid and works there in the f... Army!!! Unbelievable. So in our last three games the referee was either from Madrid or strongly connected there. and that was tough matches in supercopa and tough away or home games. whats next? Pepe as guest referee in the catalan derby?
    Somebody has to say or do something about this, enough is enough!!!!
    Im so sick of it that i would love Mallenco or Lahoz again, who although beeing cunts themselves, are not 100% biased towards our club.
    hahahahahahah

f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Haha So predictable. Raskolnikov just said yesterday that we're bound to get Lahoz for Atletico.
    Can we not ask for a replacement ??

In this situation with ManU ... Fergie would drop subtle hints in TV interviews and the authorities would eventually get the message ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting what dissent-policy Lahoz will use this time, if its the standard from last season away game at Espanyol (Jordi Alba) there are not many Atletico players on the pitch after 90 min.
    "There is no sin except stupidity." (Oscar Wilde)

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry, lenient standards will be applied. Like each time we play Atletico.
    And then I have to endure retarded commentator who never fails to show his happiness at ref allowing "manly play". It's like he's covering Stoke-Brentford.
    No idea nor appreciation of class and what he's whitnessing.

Peasants.

Best midfielder around
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least Lahoz isn't born and raised in Chamartín, Madrid like most of the refs in the league this season.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watched Atletico beat Sevilla at Pizjuan 0-3 and was impressed with Cholo's troops. Even Gamez at LB looked solid.
    Only Torres was off but he could be replaced by Jackson.

Will be a tough match at Calderon and coming after internationals only makes it worse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Atlético like Barca have much of their squad on Intl duty, and equally at risk to lose players to the FIFA virus. This one will either be a hard-fought scoreless draw or a high goalscoring fest.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, at least Suarez won't have to go anywhere yet.