Casemiro

El Gato

Villarato!
Doesn't seem to have his own thread yet.

Good moment to start a new one then :)

CNvLvqNWIAAAlTd.jpg:large

dostoevskij

dont understand where he should fit in Madrid midfield, he is basically an enforcer, a tough guy, not exactly an option when Benitez wants to give Kroos or Modric or even james a rest.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Suprised by his performance today, it looks like he could make for a very solid DM.

He is the closest thing I have seen to more technically equipped Gattusso. I wasn't surprised, it felt like he had that in him and that loan deal did come through nicely for Porto, Casemiro, and Real. I think he should take Toni's position in the midfield.

dostoevskij

good game for him, but quite embarassing for a tough guy like him how he went down everytime an atletic player was close to him

Beast

The Observer
Awesome player & great potential... top 3 players in the derby with Navas & Carvajal

xXKonan

Certainly a Pleasant surprise for Real.

He's the DM Real had needed for awhile now and it's certainly showing with his great Performances so far this season. Even though I'm a Barca fan I'm starting to warm up to this guy.

Morten

Certainly a Pleasant surprise for Real.

He's the DM Real had needed for awhile now and it's certainly showing with his great Performances so far this season. Even though I'm a Barca fan I'm starting to warm up to this guy.

He was pretty crappy today though, oh well, he wasnt he only one.

El Flaco

Casemiro tries to take the ball from Reyes

[gfy]DearWearyBeetle[/gfy]

Alternative angles

[gfy]OrganicWaterloggedIberianmole[/gfy]

Last edited:

Galning

Laughed out loud when that happened. Comedy.

The more I see of him the more I dislike him. Diving, kicking, ... he's got it all.

El Flaco

Yeah, same for me.

Btw, congrats to your 15 000th post [MENTION=695]Galning[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans