User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Casemiro

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I absolutely love this guy as a squad member whose presence is most appreciated when he's not here. For so many attacking flaws and so much stupidity he manifests when distributing and positioning, he is SUCH a smart football player. He was blessed with the look of a guy who will always piss the opponents off and will very often get away without bookings. Most refs just look at his 13yr old face, he puts on this look like he's the most innocent man on the planet and they let him walk. It's like when your dog takes a shit on your carpet, looks at you full of regret and you have a sudden surge of compassion To top it off he has a knack for going forward and scoring some of the most ridiculous goals, be it a screamer vs Napoli last season or a deflection fluke. There is no wonder everyone wants to kick his ass and kill him every time he is out there. Don't have the stats in front of me, but he is regularly the guy that gets fouled the most besides the most active attackers.

Absolute treasure to have on your team.
    People are boring.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He reminds me of Alonso in that way, Alonsos cozy little beard saved him from so many cards. Casemiro doesnt even need a beard to get away with it though.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    I absolutely love this guy as a squad member whose presence is most appreciated when he's not here. For so many attacking flaws and so much stupidity he manifests when distributing and positioning, he is SUCH a smart football player. He was blessed with the look of a guy who will always piss the opponents off and will very often get away without bookings. Most refs just look at his 13yr old face, he puts on this look like he's the most innocent man on the planet and they let him walk. It's like when your dog takes a shit on your carpet, looks at you full of regret and you have a sudden surge of compassion To top it off he has a knack for going forward and scoring some of the most ridiculous goals, be it a screamer vs Napoli last season or a deflection fluke. There is no wonder everyone wants to kick his ass and kill him every time he is out there. Don't have the stats in front of me, but he is regularly the guy that gets fouled the most besides the most active attackers.

Absolute treasure to have on your team.
    I never quite figured out how Casemiro did so much shit already, and I still kinda like him. It's maybe the Diego Costa thing, he's a cunt on the pitch, but you kinda wish he was your cunt. Outside of the pitch he appears to be way nicer than you'd initially assume.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Madrid's Mark van Bommel.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Red card dodger, gets away with murder if our players did what he does media would be all over the Barca batewagom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely don't think that error towards the end of the half was his fault entirely. Keylor probably should've just sent it up the field.
    Hala Madrid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #Thug_Life

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brazil clearly miss him today, Belgium just run right through them on counters.