Casemiro

El Gato

Villarato!
I absolutely love this guy as a squad member whose presence is most appreciated when he's not here. For so many attacking flaws and so much stupidity he manifests when distributing and positioning, he is SUCH a smart football player. He was blessed with the look of a guy who will always piss the opponents off and will very often get away without bookings. Most refs just look at his 13yr old face, he puts on this look like he's the most innocent man on the planet and they let him walk. It's like when your dog takes a shit on your carpet, looks at you full of regret and you have a sudden surge of compassion :lol: To top it off he has a knack for going forward and scoring some of the most ridiculous goals, be it a screamer vs Napoli last season or a deflection fluke. There is no wonder everyone wants to kick his ass and kill him every time he is out there. Don't have the stats in front of me, but he is regularly the guy that gets fouled the most besides the most active attackers.

Absolute treasure to have on your team.

Morten

He reminds me of Alonso in that way, Alonsos cozy little beard saved him from so many cards. Casemiro doesnt even need a beard to get away with it though.

Yannik

I absolutely love this guy as a squad member whose presence is most appreciated when he's not here. For so many attacking flaws and so much stupidity he manifests when distributing and positioning, he is SUCH a smart football player. He was blessed with the look of a guy who will always piss the opponents off and will very often get away without bookings. Most refs just look at his 13yr old face, he puts on this look like he's the most innocent man on the planet and they let him walk. It's like when your dog takes a shit on your carpet, looks at you full of regret and you have a sudden surge of compassion :lol: To top it off he has a knack for going forward and scoring some of the most ridiculous goals, be it a screamer vs Napoli last season or a deflection fluke. There is no wonder everyone wants to kick his ass and kill him every time he is out there. Don't have the stats in front of me, but he is regularly the guy that gets fouled the most besides the most active attackers.

Absolute treasure to have on your team.

I never quite figured out how Casemiro did so much shit already, and I still kinda like him. It's maybe the Diego Costa thing, he's a cunt on the pitch, but you kinda wish he was your cunt. Outside of the pitch he appears to be way nicer than you'd initially assume.

LosBlancos

Definitely don't think that error towards the end of the half was his fault entirely. Keylor probably should've just sent it up the field.

El Flaco

After playing 188 games for Real Madrid, Casemiro gets his first ever red card.

[tw]1104856996833099776[/tw]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Long overdue.

What a prick.

thread_208825643748515_20190225101136_s_3863653_w_507_h_286_15205.gif

Home of Barca Fans