Kingsley Coman

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I'd aim for EPL and La Liga wins as soon as possible if I was him. Perhaps following Pep to City and winning the EPL there and RM next :neymar:

Trickykid

Aside from the Bundesliga title, he deserves about as much merit for those titles as Douglas does for our treble.

frog-fcb

Meh not as good as ritchie de laet winning promotion with middlesboro and getting his pl medal with liecester on the same day

Yannik

In my function as a Bayern sympathizer I can't really say I like Coman that much. He was good last season, but he isn't the type of player that wins games. His only standout quality is that he's fast, but he isn't a winger like Robben that can dribble, create, score and generally carry a team. Of course he is only 20 and will get better, but what should really get better with him? Talents don't just become a completely new player as they develope, they just become an improved version of their younger self.

The type of player he is isn't really relevant on the the absolute top level. At this point gotta decide wether they pay 21m€ to exercise the buyout option, or wether they return him back to Juve. And honestly, I'd give him back.

Yannik

Bayern should sign him, and sell him to England for profit.

I'd only do that if I knew about offers for 25m+ by now. Bayern has to draw the buyout till April and the window starts in July. Too risky really, you don't know if someone offers so much.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd only do that if I knew about offers for 25m+ by now. Bayern has to draw the buyout till April and the window starts in July. Too risky really, you don't know if someone offers so much.

Perhaps Pep want him. Man City also love to overpay.

BBZ8800

Apparently, he was injured early in the 2nd half during France:Swiss match.
Deschamps has seen that and told him to go out (get subbed).
Coman declined.
Deschamps told him a few more times to go out.
Coman declined.

In the 110th minute, he couldn't even walk anymore due to an injured muscle and he finally went out.

These new gen kids are such a shitty footballers and extremely retarded personalities.
But they have a few million Instagram followers and lovers of young players are hyping them on forums and internet and they think that they are good footballers.

Home of Barca Fans