Kingsley Coman

Lutece FC

He was never going to play for PSG or get any kind of minutes and Juve doesn't even play with wingers so they best move for both parties was for him to go.
Juve made 28M for nothing basically and he got to work with Pep and is now getting a lot of playing time. The definition of a win-win.

LOL we don't know at this time if he will play or not. He was only 17. Where a 17 years old footballer plays as a starter in a top 10 club in Europe ? Nowhere... Even Arsene don't do that.

But definitely, it was a good choice for him. He has a chance to play with EdF for the Euro, not Rabiot which is another pure product from Paris.

BarçaBarça

He was never going to play for PSG or get any kind of minutes and Juve doesn't even play with wingers so they best move for both parties was for him to go.
Juve made 28M for nothing basically and he got to work with Pep and is now getting a lot of playing time. The definition of a win-win.

I get your point, but if they really could see that he was that good, it is bad business anyway. Players like him goes for much more in today's market. If he didn't fit their system, but they still rated him, and could see his potential, a plain loan surely would have been better for Juve? Then they could sell him for 50M this summer or the next to some random crazy-rich PL-team (or make Bayern pay the same).

Acer

called a great dribbler and a skillfull player, but i don't see none of this in him. He beat the player with the speed and not with the skill. Another very athletic runner who is called a dribbler. People today have lost the concept of what is dribbling.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
called a great dribbler and a skillfull player, but i don't see none of this in him. He beat the player with the speed and not with the skill. Another very athletic runner who is called a dribbler. People today have lost the concept of what is dribbling.

:facepalm: :lol:

Lutece FC

Dis you watch him once ?

Lutece FC

Very good composure for the goal. Talented player.

Next year the reunion with Ancelotti (who already loves the player since the academy in Paris.) He will be a regular starter in Bayern, and becoming a future star. Keep this message.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Next year the reunion with Ancelotti (who already loves the player since the academy in Paris.) He will be a regular starter in Bayern, and becoming a future star. Keep this message.

He is already a star. But he is not joining PSG though. ;)

slicknick

What an absolutely phenomenal season he has been having so far.... Without a doubt,poised to become one of the very best in the world if you ask me... I'd love to see him play for Barça in the future

Home of Barca Fans