Barca draws Bayer, Roma and Bate

Catalan Fan

I know fixture congestion is a worry, but it's nothing new is it ? Plus other clubs will suffer as well.

Decent draw IMO,I see no reason why we shouldn't win the group.

Neeraj

We need to be 1st. I see a lor of over confidence around this topic.
Maybe to much.

Barring an absolute calamity, of course we're going to finish first. Who else do you expect to seriously compete for top spot? Roma? Bayer? I don't think so.

We've got a good draw after so long - I wanted us to be the only top level team and for us not to get any russian teams - traveling there is the worst. We got Bate, so that's there; however they aren't a very good team, so that's good.

Just hope we have pretty much topped the group after 4 games, so we can cruise through the last 2 fixtures.

Alik

Barring an absolute calamity, of course we're going to finish first. Who else do you expect to seriously compete for top spot? Roma? Bayer? I don't think so.

We've got a good draw after so long - I wanted us to be the only top level team and for us not to get any russian teams - traveling there is the worst. We got Bate, so that's there; however they aren't a very good team, so that's good.

Just hope we have pretty much topped the group after 4 games, so we can cruise through the last 2 fixtures.

We have depth problems and a tough schedule. It will be hard to go undefeated.

Neeraj

We have depth problems and a tough schedule. It will be hard to go undefeated.

I don't doubt that. I believe we will drop points due to depth problems, but there isn't a PSG or ATM or Juventus to make us pay for a few dropped points here and there - the other teams will drop points as well. Besides, that's why I am hoping we go full throttle in the initial games..

slvtn

Winning the group should be the goal. Bayer got better over the years and I highly doubt a 7-1 will happen again, Bate and Roma could be tougher away games, but it's still a fair bit easier than the last years. Groups overall are solid.

Dexter

Who is this guy in blue shorts?

_T6Q6693-Optimized.v1440672805.JPG

Richard.H

You can't ask for a better group really. This is the easiest group we had in a very long time. None of the matches pose a big threat and Roma is absolute shit in UCL.

Richard.H

I don't doubt that. I believe we will drop points due to depth problems, but there isn't a PSG or ATM or Juventus to make us pay for a few dropped points here and there - the other teams will drop points as well. Besides, that's why I am hoping we go full throttle in the initial games..

This is very true. None of the other teams in our group are much better than the rest. Roma can easily choke, Bayer can easily choke, etc. No top class team to challenge for that 1st spot.

Home of Barca Fans