User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Lliga | Round 2: FC Barcelona - Málaga CF 1-0

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have collected 6 points from 2 tough matches and we she should do so in next game. I'm sure we'll find our style within few weeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still angry at the referee, according to Sport Latre ( who is from Aragon), lives in madrid and works there in the f... Army!!! Unbelievable. So in our last three games the referee was either from Madrid or strongly connected there. and that was tough matches in supercopa and tough away or home games. whats next? Pepe as guest referee in the catalan derby?
    Somebody has to say or do something about this, enough is enough!!!!
    Im so sick of it that i would love Mallenco or Lahoz again, who although beeing cunts themselves, are not 100% biased towards our club.
    "There is no sin except stupidity." (Oscar Wilde)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KyletheMuslim View Post
    We have been struggling, but 3 points is 3 points
    We dominated Malaga, but were really unlucky to not score more than 1 goal. We should have had 2 penalties as well. Hand ball and Suarez was taken down in penalty area. Referee was terrible yesterday and many other great chances. No way Malaga deserved any point from that game. We played great game imo.

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand why a keeper like Kameni doesn't play in a better club than Malaga, ok Malaga were supoosed to be a better team when they were bought by a millionaire but now that he's gone I don't know why other teams don't want to buy a payer like him, he's only 31 and everytime i see him play he's really good, even when he was at Espanyol I saw that he had potential!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought Neymar was fabulous on is return . He's gonna be fantastic this season I reckon.

Worrying start tomthe season by Rakitic though ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laboring, But a win is a win. Meanwhile, the unstoppable supercopa champions have lost again, this time to Eibar. Crisis ?