Andriy Yarmolenko

xXKonan

Alexander Hleb had his say on Yarmolenko.

Hleb "If I was Yarmolenko then I would join #Arsenal instead of Barcelona. He would be happy there and I will recommend it him"

Hleb "At Barcelona its very difficult to play especially with the mentality of us Slavs.Also Neymar & Messi play on his position"

Hleb "I definitely know that at Barcelona Yarmolenko wouldnt get many chances and to kick out Neymar or Messi from starting XI is unreal"

Hleb "#Arsenal is a whole different story than Barcelona. Yarmolenko can immediately play in the starting XI for the Gunners."

Hleb "I repeat again in London Yarmolenko could be happy as person and as football player. I really hope that Wenger becomes his teacher".

Hleb "Wenger is a trainer with an extraordinary intuition.If he likes a player then he will trust in him until the end."

Hleb "Wenger would help the player to progress not just as a football player but also in private life as a human being"

khaled_a_d

Hleb "I repeat again in London Yarmolenko could be happy as person and as football player. I really hope that Wenger becomes his teacher".

When he pushed out or Arsenal and refused to renew ,Hleb always said he want to leave London and his family wasn't Happy their .it was also said he would accept any offer from us/Milan/Bayern who were all rumored to be interested .
Seem ll forgotten now considering Arsenal proved to be the best part of his career

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He is a top, top quality player. Far better than the more well known Konoplyanka.

He would be a great signing for you guys and for any team.

Yannik

"Of course you can go to Barcelona, take a cool selfie with Lionel Messi, put the images on Instagram and get a million likes and be pleased with yourself,"

"But I'm not one of those. It is better to play at Everton."

He has a point though. It would be smarter to go to a smaller team like Everton, than go to Barcelona, just to be at Barcelona.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He has a point though. It would be smarter to go to a smaller team like Everton, than go to Barcelona, just to be at Barcelona.

Still, that is very condescending, as if he was actually invited to join us. Also he sounds like a sour grape. I think you will get it if you replace Barcelona with Bayern. ;)

Adversus

We have been after Yarmolenko for the last couple of windows but the owner has so far refused to sell. I really rate him and at the start of last summer before it was even mentioned in the press he was the one I wanted however I suspect failing to get him in the summer left us lacking this season and had a large part to do with our poor season. If we can get him I hope we get him early otherwise Surkis will want to delay it until the CL draw like he did last summer and by then it would be too late again to find a replacement. I'm also a bit worried that if he has a good Euros the money they will ask will get ridiculous.

As for choosing us over Barca. I think it's a fair enough and certainly wasn't intended to be condescending.

He is also primarily a right sided player (even though he's left footed) so that would mean a position change for Deulofeu but like others I think Deulofeu would suit our left better anyway as it would give him more opportunity to drift into the center.

Home of Barca Fans