Gerard Gumbau

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
According to COPE Gumbau is close to joining Malaga on Loan in January.

GIF-Amused-funny-jaw-drop-LOL-Newman-OMG-Seinfeld-shocked-surprised-GIF_1.gif

Someone actually wants this guy on loan:facepalm:

God Serena

Lmao, I hope he goes. Seeing him tear up the top division and become the clear choice to replace Busquets when he leaves for Man City this summer would be perfect.

BarcaBarcaBarca

i was at the game v cornella at the weekend. whilst they didnt threaten barca b, who had gumbau playing cb, gerard played a very good game and i was pleasantly surprised. yes he is no samper, we all know that, but what i was was a player who was extremely comfortable on the ball, could pick out a pass that not many players would see. i'd read about him, laughed about him, felt like booing him when he was coming on as a sub for the first team, but i can't help but feel sorry for him. at the b game at the weekend, i had lee seung woo sitting to the right of me, sandro to the left, munir in the directors box, and countless juvenil players as well. each of these guys have a dream to play for the first team, and so does gumbau. whether he has the quality or not is yet to be seen, but from what i watched at the weekend, i have taken a liking to this guy. i can't imagine the pain he is going through watching his own supporters criticize him and belittle him. its sad. until the day his fate is decided, we should support him through and through.

frog-fcb

i was at the game v cornella at the weekend. whilst they didnt threaten barca b, who had gumbau playing cb, gerard played a very good game and i was pleasantly surprised. yes he is no samper, we all know that, but what i was was a player who was extremely comfortable on the ball, could pick out a pass that not many players would see. i'd read about him, laughed about him, felt like booing him when he was coming on as a sub for the first team, but i can't help but feel sorry for him. at the b game at the weekend, i had lee seung woo sitting to the right of me, sandro to the left, munir in the directors box, and countless juvenil players as well. each of these guys have a dream to play for the first team, and so does gumbau. whether he has the quality or not is yet to be seen, but from what i watched at the weekend, i have taken a liking to this guy. i can't imagine the pain he is going through watching his own supporters criticize him and belittle him. its sad. until the day his fate is decided, we should support him through and through.

Finally someone with a bit of sense on here. We should support all our players here regardless of talent or ability. At the end of the day they represent our club

Home of Barca Fans