Gerard Gumbau

BBZ8800

Next Rijkaard.

Rijkaard was one of the best defensive midfielders of all time, who was tall, strong as a bull, aggressive, excellent in reading of the game (intercepting 100s of opponent's attacks) and a very decent technical player.

For example, Rijkaard scored a winning goal for Milan in 1990's Champions league final Milan:Benfica 1:0:

Gumbau covers like 200 meters over 90 minutes, his off the ball movement is horrible.

Chong Li

If this guy gets promoted before Samper, somebody needs to check Lucho's brain...

Gumbau is not even Barca B material.

Rijkaard was one of the best defensive midfielders of all time, who was tall, strong as a bull, aggressive, excellent in reading of the game (intercepting 100s of opponent's attacks) and a very decent technical player.

For example, Rijkaard scored a winning goal for Milan in 1990's Champions league final Milan:Benfica 1:0:

Gumbau covers like 200 meters over 90 minutes, his off the ball movement is horrible.

With all due respect, did you think I was serious? :lucho:

God Serena

I'm not even complaining about Gumbau being with the first team over Samper, but the thought of Gumbau making his La Liga debut for us is quite terrifying.

MessiDinho10

If Lucho and the board succeed in passing this guy off as the next big thing from La Masia and sell him for over 10M I will never criticise them on this forum again.

Home of Barca Fans