Agreement for the transfer of Pedro Rodríguez to Chelsea

mazp

Good bye Pedrito, I'll never forget your awesome performances from 2009 to 2011. Too bad it had to be Chelsea...

What worries me now is the following:

Our bench until January:
Ter Stegen - Douglas, Bartra, Mathieu, Adriano - Rafinha, Vermaelen, Sergi Roberto - Sandro, Munir

That looks like a relegation team to me.

What the heck are the board and Lucho doing?

Why did they sell Deulofeu and Adama if they knew Pedro wanted out???

If one of our starters goes down for a prolonged time we can kiss the liga good bye this year already.

In January we MUST buy at least a CB and a striker.

Lucho has to much faith in our bench. Plus, I think Barto/board thinks no one will get injured like last season... Which is crazy, risky. It's the worst Barca bench in a very long time.

Nicky86

Pedro have been in under preformer last sesone and those pre- sesone games, even though, he struggles to give the best from himself. It is good for him to change place and to find new energy.However we should give a Big thanks to Pedro for games that have showed. Barca, on the other side, should make way for Sandro in particular, because he is going to be a strong player, and have improved with what he did before.

Last edited:

sabby

Thank you Pedro !!! We'll miss you.

One of those Barca players who always gave their 110% in every matches. :worthy:

Altomonte

Pedro should have agreed to move to RB position. He can never compete with Neymar nor Suarez.But let's wish him well, he always tried hard.

BerkeleyBernie

Pedro should have agreed to move to RB position. He can never compete with Neymar nor Suarez.But let's wish him well, he always tried hard.

Riiiiight...as opposed to starting most games as forward with last season's EPL champions, with their first team (not the bench team)...to be honest, he probably had more fun last game with Chelsea than he had all of last season with Barça.

Home of Barca Fans