Agreement for the transfer of Pedro Rodríguez to Chelsea

Professor Chaos

CM2dEOdUYAE516w.jpg

FC Barcelona and Chelsea FC have reached an agreement for the transfer of Pedro Rodríguez for 30 million euros, of which 3 million are dependent on performance.

The Club wishes to publicly express its gratitude to Pedro Rodríguez for his professionalism and dedication while with the Club, as well as to wish him all the best in the future.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football...or-the-transfer-of-pedro-rodriguez-to-chelsea
https://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/pedro-signs-for-chelsea-.html

F

Flavia

Pedro goes to Chelsea

[tw]634334403787902976[/tw]

[tw]634336609740156928[/tw]

of all clubs... Sigh.

Alik

I hope he scores lots of goals and assists and performs well individually.

It's possible to do that without winning trophies, just look at Sanchez and Arsenal :troll:

FC B

I don't know what Lucho thinks about his departure. Will he buy another forward in the winter or will he just relay on Sandro and Munir ?

Good bye Pedro am good luck !

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We're losing legends fast. Only 5 remain now from that epic pep's first season and 2009 CL win.

raskolnikov

Damn, I hope we don't meet Chelsea this season.
I hope we do, its time for us to give them a beating, Mourinho is due another manita as well.

We're losing legends fast. Only 5 remain now from that epic pep's first season and 2009 CL win.
Whats to do about it though, life goes on. As long as we dont end up like Milan its all good. We will always have the memories.
Still cant believe how fast time flew by though...

Devils

I wish Pedro the best of luck but I will never forget this.

To me, it's criminal that it got to the point where Pedro of all players wanted to leave. Pedro isn't just a role model for La Masia, but for any young footballer to ever play at Barca in terms of both sporting quality and attitude. What does that say about our club when we sell a player who represents so much about what Barca stands for?

I'll never understand it. It's terribly painful to see Pedro leave.

F

Flavia

I wish Pedro the best of luck but I will never forget this.

To me, it's criminal that it got to the point where Pedro of all players wanted to leave. Pedro isn't just a role model for La Masia, but for any young footballer to ever play at Barca in terms of both sporting quality and attitude. What does that say about our club when we sell a player who represents so much about what Barca stands for?

I'll never understand it. It's terribly painful to see Pedro leave.

Pedro had been underperforming for sometime... That seems to be forgotten now. He wasn't good enough to be a starter here anymore. He is a legend and a great squad player, but he wanted to play more. Something that wasn't going to happen here. That's why he left.

Chong Li

Good bye Pedrito, I'll never forget your awesome performances from 2009 to 2011. Too bad it had to be Chelsea...

What worries me now is the following:

Our bench until January:
Ter Stegen - Douglas, Bartra, Mathieu, Adriano - Rafinha, Vermaelen, Sergi Roberto - Sandro, Munir

That looks like a relegation team to me.

What the heck are the board and Lucho doing?

Why did they sell Deulofeu and Adama if they knew Pedro wanted out???

If one of our starters goes down for a prolonged time we can kiss the liga good bye this year already.

In January we MUST buy at least a CB and a striker.

Last edited:

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Unbelievable, I can't believe after all this time Pedro has left. We are losing the spanish core of the team slowly :/. I still remember when Pedro had his breakthrough season, I was 13 back then. What a player he went on to become

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Our bench until January:

Ter Stegen - Douglas, Bartra, Mathieu, Adriano - Rafinha, Vermaelen, Sergi Roberto - Sandro, Munir

That looks like a relegation team to me.

What the heck are the board and Lucho doing?

Why did they sell Deulofeu and Adama if they knew Pedro wanted out???

If one of our starters goes down for a prolonged time we can kiss the liga good bye this year already.

In January we MUST buy at least a CB and a striker.

lol Bartomeu clearly has no problem this, he just thinks oh we won the treble, no problems !

Home of Barca Fans