New Member from Nigeria

gbengacash1

Hi guys, I finally joined the Forum I don't know why it took me this long, because our English website really is the best!, I've been a Barca fan since 1999, and since then, for me 'It's Barca or Nothing'.Barca is like life!. I am an African, from West Africa.residing in Nigeria.

gasgas

Gasgas my friend, how are you? Didnt realise you were back on here. Missed you buddy.

i just got back. i wanted time to do my thing but then i realized that i suck at social interactions and the girl i love said No the third time, so i say why not go back to that place where i atleast enjoy taking part

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
i just got back. i wanted time to do my thing but then i realized that i suck at social interactions and the girl i love said No the third time, so i say why not go back to that place where i atleast enjoy taking part

Damn that sucks man. Great to have you back on here though :)

DrPepper

Hi guys, I finally joined the Forum I don't know why it took me this long, because our English website really is the best!, I've been a Barca fan since 1999, and since then, for me 'It's Barca or Nothing'.Barca is like life!. I am an African, from West Africa.residing in Nigeria.

Are you by chance a Nigerian prince who makes me rich if I help you?

j/k, welcome.

Home of Barca Fans