User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: New Member from Nigeria

  1. #1
    New signing

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Lagos Nigeria
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    New Member from Nigeria

    Hi guys, I finally joined the Forum I don't know why it took me this long, because our English website really is the best!, I've been a Barca fan since 1999, and since then, for me 'It's Barca or Nothing'.Barca is like life!. I am an African, from West Africa.residing in Nigeria.
    Barcelona Or Nothing?

  2. #2
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    26,244
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Alik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    6,030
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome!

  4. #4
    Chief Of Footballing Matters
    pacp_96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,396
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome
    Team DonAK - The Manifesto - http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread...-The-Manifesto

    Chief of Footballing Matters - DonAK's Barca

    Winners of the Barca Forum Election 2015

    Winner of the 2014/15 Barca Forum Prediction League

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    6,244
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pacp_96 View Post
    Welcome
    hello brother

  6. #6
    Chief Of Footballing Matters
    pacp_96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,396
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gasgas View Post
    hello brother
    Gasgas my friend, how are you? Didnt realise you were back on here. Missed you buddy.
    Team DonAK - The Manifesto - http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread...-The-Manifesto

    Chief of Footballing Matters - DonAK's Barca

    Winners of the Barca Forum Election 2015

    Winner of the 2014/15 Barca Forum Prediction League

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    6,244
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pacp_96 View Post
    Gasgas my friend, how are you? Didnt realise you were back on here. Missed you buddy.
    i just got back. i wanted time to do my thing but then i realized that i suck at social interactions and the girl i love said No the third time, so i say why not go back to that place where i atleast enjoy taking part

  8. #8
    Chief Of Footballing Matters
    pacp_96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,396
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gasgas View Post
    i just got back. i wanted time to do my thing but then i realized that i suck at social interactions and the girl i love said No the third time, so i say why not go back to that place where i atleast enjoy taking part
    Damn that sucks man. Great to have you back on here though
    Team DonAK - The Manifesto - http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread...-The-Manifesto

    Chief of Footballing Matters - DonAK's Barca

    Winners of the Barca Forum Election 2015

    Winner of the 2014/15 Barca Forum Prediction League

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    6,244
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pacp_96 View Post
    Damn that sucks man. Great to have you back on here though
    me too, feels good to be back

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    6,244
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pacp_96 View Post
    Damn that sucks man. Great to have you back on here though
    me too, feels good to be back

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    DrPepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,704
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbengacash1 View Post
    Hi guys, I finally joined the Forum I don't know why it took me this long, because our English website really is the best!, I've been a Barca fan since 1999, and since then, for me 'It's Barca or Nothing'.Barca is like life!. I am an African, from West Africa.residing in Nigeria.
    Are you by chance a Nigerian prince who makes me rich if I help you?

    j/k, welcome.

  12. #12
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,438
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome