Dani Ceballos

serghei

Or that he played him vs Numancia 3 days ago and doesn't need him, because the bench is full with zero injuries to midfielders? Go figure you lot, lol.

How many minutes did he play this season in La Liga? Barely saw him outside of the Alaves game. Zidane almost never counts on him in any serious game.

Devils

Weekly Cabellos Watch: left out of the squad to face Villarreal

Literally kill your career folks.

Devils

I take my back my statement yesterday about him killing his career.

He will likely get many minutes in the Europa league next season.

xXKonan

I wonder if Zidane even wanted him in the first place.

You heard in the summer how Flo wanted him for the last couple of years and stuff and even convinced him to join, only to rarely play and make the squad. He's young no doubt but this move hurt him big time.

ronniecro

i don't understand why you think he made wrong decision?isn't he madrid fan?and afterall i remember those tweets about barca,we were never a serious option to him

Joan

That's pretty good considering he scored 7 in 98 games for Betis. And that he's a CM.

Goals don't really matter for his position but there's no reason for Zidane to ignore him, he's been very solid and should be given a proper chance unless it's for his attitude. Real brought a youngster and it'd be a shame if he spent crucial years for his development on the bench.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Goals don't really matter for his position but there's no reason for Zidane to ignore him, he's been very solid and should be given a proper chance unless it's for his attitude. Real brought a youngster and it'd be shame if he spent crucial years for his development on the bench.

Ah, I misinterpreted the intent. I guess you're right, but I don't know if it's that simple. Zidane was happy giving out chances up until things went south in September with continued poor form, lack of regular scoring, injuries.. It's difficult to drill younger guys into the routine when you have to worry about results and the original 11 first and foremost. I'd only drill them in if the top players were on form ready to save the day if the younger folk couldn't do it alone.

serghei

Ah, I misinterpreted the intent. I guess you're right, but I don't know if it's that simple. Zidane was happy giving out chances up until things went south in September with continued poor form, lack of regular scoring, injuries.. It's difficult to drill younger guys into the routine when you have to worry about results and the original 11 first and foremost. I'd only drill them in if the top players were on form ready to save the day if the younger folk couldn't do it alone.

That's why I didn't belive the idea that Madrid improved when they sold James and Morata who where proven world class (or close) players. You just didn't bring any players that are first team material like those were.

Imo, that was a big mistake. Never understood why did you let go of two players who could have been part of your first 11 if trusted more.

Did you set a buyback clause on James or can Bayern buy him for good if they want?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans