Dani Ceballos

khaled_a_d

227224_ori_dani_ceballos.jpg

Date of birth: Aug 7, 1996
Height: 1,76 m
Position: Central Midfield
Current team: Real Betis

He is one of the most talented young players in Spain right now .

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
As long as he doesn't end up in Madrid as all the other talents as of late, I'm happy. Come January, and I hope we begin to stack up the Spanish talents.

EdmondDantes

He would be yet another pointless committee signing by Liverpool. No matter how good and talented he is, Rodgers will despise him the second he gets there and keep playing his own expensive flops like Allen and Lallana. A lot players sign for them and barely ever get a proper chance.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Cope says Real Madrid will pay his buyout (12m).

Perez is really scooping up all the Spanish youth stars, putting us to shame.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't worry. We got Gumbau and will probably sign some mediocre player from Arsenal or something.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What are they gonna do with all these players though? I mean, I can understand them signing a couple of them, but they seem hell bent on signing every single highly regarded Spanish talent out there.

Most of them won't get a chance for them and will end up at Getafe. I suspect Ødegaard will be among those players too the way things are going in Madrid right now.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Not even 1 week since we created this thread :D Anyway makes no sense from real side. Why are they stacking their ranks with all talented youngsters. 1 or 2 i could understand, but so many in similar positions seems weird. Do they plan to develop them and sell them for profit or something? Maybe after morota going for that huge amount they got an idea that this would be a good thing to do?

Home of Barca Fans